“something different”

Ranked #360 of 1,143 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Healthy, fresh food. I usually get the salad with either grilled chicken or grilled steak. They have the best house salad dressing. I also like the falafel. Staff is friendly and efficient. I have not tried thier delivery but I usually just walk in and place my order and it's ready pretty quickly.

1  Thank belindalulu

Reviewed October 24, 2011

Only prob for me is sometimes they put too much salt and garlic in the food but this place is way better than Pasha's.

1  Thank Padilha1977
Reviewed September 10, 2011

Nothing fancy about this place but food is really good; you will not be disappointed. Middle Eastern food at a very fair price; portions are decent & the staff is very helpful if you are not sure about dishes.

1  Thank Chesca56
Reviewed June 24, 2011

WORST PERSIAN FOOD EVER HAD NO OWERS OR MANAGERS AROUND!!
Rice House of Kabob Tasteless and very salty!!!
I love to try different foods. I had gone to Rice House of Kabob once more and I had complained about the food. (I understand it happens) But now was the second time and will never go back. The kabobs are dry. What a disaster. Don't waste your time or money. We got there at 10pm on Friday night on the door said closed at 11pm. We get there as soon as our food comes out the cashier started to sweep the floors while has customers in the dinning room there was 3 other tables in house eating like us.
Two of us spend $60 on food and drinks. After the first bite I tasted the food and was dry and also tested like the meet was going bad AND WAS OLD. My friend and I returned the food and ask for our money back. The cashier told us she has to call the manager. She gave us $10 back I was shocked so I asked her what is the manager name and last name, she would not give me any names.
These guys call themselves Authentic Persian Grill (IS A LIE NO SUCH A THING)
This company needs to go out of business! This food is nothing like Persian food is such a shame!!!

Reviewed June 22, 2011

I eat Persian food often and I don't think the "chain model" should apply to this type of cuisine.

The beef tenderloin kabob I ordered had no flavor.

I asked for the rice with lima beans and dill, and was given rice with saffron and lima beans. I went to the counter just for some dill to sprinkle on, but the manager insisted to get the order right. He personally brought the correct rice to me.

Preparation of Persian food is labor intensive and there are many details. The quality was affected simply because the staff was not completely abreast of preparation. They should consider hiring staff who are familiar with Persian food production.

I only recommend this restaurant to those looking for halal food in the South Beach area.