“Do not miss this one....”
Review of Sylvano

Sylvano
Ranked #38 of 1,097 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Do not miss this one....”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

A great little gem in South Beach !!!
Very nice courtyard. Casual with a great Italian cuisine.
Never had a bad meal ( I have been at least 10 times)
one of the many good thing is , the Calamari e Zucchini: Deep fried calamari & zucchini
Ravioli Black Truffle: With zucchini, butter sauce & shaved parmesan cheese and the pizza Margherita: Tomato sauce & mozzarella cheese

• Visited July 2013

• Hebrew first
SouthWest
“We LOVE Sylvanos!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We've just moved to Miami and have already been here 3 or 4 times. They do the BEST pizzas we have ever tasted. Ever. Great atmosphere with lovely outdoor seating, good service and friendly staff. The tiramisu is pretty good too! Can't wait for our next visit!

• Visited August 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
“TOO EXPENSIVE FOR THE QUALITY THEY OFFER”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The pastas are indicent, way too much sauce and over cooked. The veal tastes like beef. The desserts are always the same, don't order the strudel!

• Visited July 2013
Staten Island, New York, United States
“LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Sylvano's!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I spent Memorial Day week in Miami with friends. We stayed at the Riviera Suites Hotel (which was amazing). Our balcony overlooked this hidden gem in Miami. I visit Miami every year and we are always looking for a great place to eat, off Ocean Drive where all the noise and $27 drinks are. I will just say this. Go to Sylvano's. I will be back year after year for sure! Food was amazing, people/staff were so friendly, service was great! I am Italian, I take pride in an Italian dinner... this was by far, one of the best meals I have had out. And I have been to Rome, Naples and the Amalfi coast. I felt like I took a trip to Italy inside Sylvano's. Thank you for a great meal!

• Visited May 2013
Florida
“Great Food, Off the Beaten Path”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

The hotel staff recommended this restaurant which is a block to the west of Collins Ave. and three and one-half blocks north of Lincoln Road without the Lincoln Road or Beach Drive prices. Because of the humidity, we sat inside rather than eating outside. We each had a different dish which included pasta and a type of fish. The food was excellent and the service friendly and timely. We had cocktails and shared a bottle of wine which was the perfect accompaniment to the meal.

• Visited June 2013