“Casual and Delicious”

Spitfire
Order Online
Ranked #1 of 43 Quick Bites in Miami Beach
Reviewed August 6, 2019

I love Spitfire and come here all the time for lunch. It is one of the few casual spots on the beach that is consistently tasty with friendly service. Get the Rocket with fries and Baklava for dessert :)

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (148)

Reviewed August 5, 2019

Best Mediterranean street food on the beach. I’m a chef in Miami and have been looking for a place just like this. The service is great and the doner kebab sandwich is a must have. I go at least twice a month!

Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

What a great experience it was to eat here. As soon as we walked in we were greeted by a happy customer telling us how great the food was, we were hooked, so we order and ate. The service was great , they were so kind and helpful, the food was excellent, and very fairly priced.

Reviewed July 31, 2019

The atmosphere is charming and super clean. The staff is very nice and welcoming. The choice of food is lovely and the portions are big. The cooking of every element was impeccable, and the price was very reasonable. Also I found out they deliver and will be ordering for lunch!!!
Definitely it is now my favorite restaurant in miami

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 30, 2019

Service was great, very friendly and helpful staff! Being from Germany and growing up with this cuisine, I have to state that the food was incredible. Taste, portion size as well as the price! Definitely going to become a regular at this spot! If you're around the Miami Beach area, you should absolutely give Spitfire a try!!!!

Date of visit: July 2019