3,194 results
All reviews nobu restaurant ocean tower malibu farm room service lobby bar ocean front pool side amazing service hotel is beautiful an umbrella pool staff pools joseph beach miami server conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have just returned from a weeks honeymoon. Overall we had a lovely time and would agree that it is a beautiful 5 star hotel.

Positives: All staff where really friendly. We upgraded to a ocean view suite, it was a lovely room with huge balcony, amazing views of the beach and a jet spa bath. The pools in the hotel are really quiet and relaxing. It is in a great location of you want to explore South beach. The lobby smells amazing and the aircon is a god send in the humid summer months.

Negatives: Everything is so expensive, all purchases from poolside to mini bar incur a 22% service charge which is pretty excessive. I ordered room service one evening and my order had a delivery charge as well as the 22% service charge which I think is unnecessary. It put us off ordering anything at all as the prices are already very dear without the additional charges. I also don’t agree with the $39.50 daily resort fee, we paid into the thousands for this 1 week stay and I think the resort fees should be included.
We left today with a $400 bill made up of the resort fees, two drinks by the pool and room service for one person. I think the prices and service fees could do with revising.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Ameliebrookes
NicolasMilo-4525, Manager at Eden Roc Miami Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Amelie,

Thank you for your review! It was our pleasure hosting you and we greatly appreciate your valuable feedback you’ve provided as we've shared your comments with our team to better improve in the areas you mentioned. We hope to welcome you back again for another memorable stay in Miami.

Warm regards,
Nicolas M.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Pierre bourdais and Bob sigil are very polite and helpful. All the front desk staff was amazing and helpful: Mark Kelly and Amaury. My room was nice, clean and smell good, the beach is five minutes Tues walking from the hotel. Free drinks from 7 to 8 I will recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Candy P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I suprised my mother with a room, and got myself one for the weekend to celebrate her 65th birthday... and I must tell you the room was the most welcoming after being greeted by the staff, Delvin and Andre at the front desk who made accomadions for us because of this and answered all our questions and concerns.
These men we so well put and trained for perfection! I was happy to stay here.

the Eden rock smells great, and it is very clean and well maintained.

At the pool, everyone was friendly and our drink runners Shura and Carolina deserve a special thank you! They were attending of my family and always making sure the drinks were ok, water was full, and food did not take long!!

Thank you Eden Rock!

Room tip: Sunrise view is amazing, get an ocean view!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently visited Eden Roc for a quick friends getaway, I have to say this hotel is impeccable! The whole place is fully remodeled with numerous dining options and an amazing spa (highly recommend the hot stone massage). The highlight of my trip however was my time spend at the lower level pool with an amazing bartender named Audrey. Audrey is not only a great bartender but a really nice genuine person with an abundance of knowledge about Miami. Sebastian Molina, the director deserves a mention as well, he checked in on us every day to insure we were well taken care of and satisfied. He even went above and beyond to schedule our spa treatments for us! Big thanks to Audrey and Sebastian for making this an unforgettable trip!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our Anniversary cruise was cancelled due to Hurricane Dorian, therefore my husband and I opted to spend a week in Miami, FL. This hotel made us feel as though we was in the Caribbean. Awesome oven view and beautiful sunsets. Rooms are spacious, clean, and right on the beach. Easy access to anywhere in Miami. We used Lyft throughout our stay.

Superb customer service is a MUST in anywhere we stay! The staff here at Eden Roc was amazing from Shawn as the Bell Hop to Brian at check in and Alexandra Aubry’s dedication to make sure we were offered the best during our stay. One staff member stood out, Carlos Z. He made sure we was treated first class the entire stay. Upon our arrival we asked him for a location, he stopped what he was doing and gave us a tour. He went above and beyond, every time he saw us-he was smiling and asking was everything ok! If I owned a company, I would definitely want him apart of my staff. Awesome customer service Carlos Z. Keep up the great work- service with a smile! We will definitely return!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple