Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$181
$169
  • Pool
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$327
$279
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $319/night.

$190
$136
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$389
$229
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $280/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$298
$199
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$295
$195
Priceline
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $248/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$322
$207
Priceline
2,628 results
All reviewsocean drivesouth beachfree breakfastbeach chairs and beach towelsart decodirectly across the streetrooms are smallvalet parkingyogurtwet williesperfect locationpeople watchingbathroom doorocean frontan ocean view roomspring breakvalet service
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Located right on ocean drive, you couldn't ask for a more convenient location and at a more reasonable price. Right across from south beach, restaurants, shops, nightclubs, it doesn't get any better. The only cause for concern is my friends credit card was charged on two occasions after we checked out

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded August 22, 2017

I'm so glad you love our beautiful accommodations, Natalie -- please know that we're happy to address any concerns regarding the credit card charge directly. Please have you friend call us at (305) 674-8200. We hope to host you again soon!

Best,

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location! Oceanfront on a great stretch of south beach. The boardwalk spans a very long distance by just walking outside he front door of the beacon. Be prepared to pull up on a busy road but the valet was so kind and patient as we unloaded. We checked into our room and our luggage was already there. The lobby has several very neat sitting areas with a bar area, a tv area, and a coffee bar area..... I utilized this space plenty just because I loved the way it was all decorated . This might not matter to many, but they actually have Nespresso brand coffee machines in the room. This is what I use at home so I was completely delighted to have it. It's the only hotel I've ever stayed in that has Nespresso, and I stay in hotels often. I would definitely stay here again when I'm in town.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded August 21, 2017

I'm so glad you enjoyed our valet, decor, and Nespresso, Mindy! It was a pleasure to host you, and I hope you come back soon!

Best,

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

Was there for a bachelorette party. The location is great, accomodations were fine, and a great included hot breakfast. Very pleased with my stay. The staff was eager to please. Check out and check in went smoothly. Would highly suggest for groups looking to be in the heart of the party.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded August 15, 2017

It was great to have you all stay here to celebrate that bachelorette party, and I'm so glad everyone had such a fun trip! We were more than happy to accommodate your group, so thanks for saying you were impressed with the team -- it means a lot.

Thanks again, and I hope to welcome you back someday!

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed staying at the Beacon. It's a traditional art deco building in South Beach, which was exactly what we were looking for. Very friendly staff and very clean hotel. The room was a bit cramped with 3 people, but that is to be expected in an older building. We walked to everything and enjoyed people watching. The only thing I didn't like was that we were asked if we wanted to eat at the restaurant every time we walked through the front door. If you choose to go to the restaurant, warned, the 2 for 1 drinks are way too big and way too strong, and will almost certainly ensure you go straight to bed!! (And we ordered medium - not large!) Other than that, after the first day we needed more coffee in our room, but that is usually the case at every hotel. We would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Bridget H
Management response:Responded August 15, 2017

I'm so glad our art-deco hotel was exactly what you were looking for, Bridget, and it's great to know you enjoyed your stay here in South Beach! What's more, it's great you were all happy with your room and our service.

Thanks, and until your next visit!

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Brilliant location across from the beach, hotel even provide chairs and towels (replaced daily). Rooms spacious and clean, AC a little noisy but kept us cool. Breakfast nice each morning, eggs, sausage, toast, bagels and fruit to choose from. Coffee available on mezzanine floor. Friendly helpful staff. Recommend to all.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded August 15, 2017

Thanks for the recommendation, Rayfsus! I'm so pleased our beachfront location, spacious rooms, and tasty breakfast and coffee made your stay with us a true delight. Hope we'll get to welcome you back next time you're headed to Miami Beach!

Until then,