Beacon South Beach Hotel
$223
$451
$369
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$250
$217
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$379
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$381
$369
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$269
$199
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$315
$246
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
$269
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$179
Hotels.com
$388
$284
2,522 results
All reviewsocean drivesouth beachfree breakfastbeach chairs and beach towelsart decodirectly across the streetrooms are smallvalet parkingyogurtperfect locationpeople watchingbathroom doorocean frontan ocean view roomvalet servicespring breakscarface
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2013

loved the history of the hotel, beside the Colony Hotel (Scar face)a scene was filmed. The morning coffee was good, the tea selection was great. The dinner menu was fantastic, great breakfast. the location was excellent, walking to the beach, resto, and wallgreens for beer!
Valet was excellent. the rooms were great, however small bathroom. Beds were very comfy!

Room Tip: get a far end room cause lots of noise up front
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is a very nice hotel and the staff is very helpful. It is right across the road from the beach. Shopping and dining are close at hand. Couldn't ask for better. I will definitely stay here in the future ,maybe even next February.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Victoria L
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for three nights while on honeymoon. The hotel has a great location on South Beach. The staff were friendly and helpful and the hotel offers free wifi and a complementary breakfast which is brilliant. The rooms were small but exactly what you need when exploring Miami for a short trip. I will definitely stay at the hotel if we return to Miami and have already recommended it to family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Located in a very characteristic area of South Beach, retains art deco features but would benefit from some refurbishing. Room size is dictated by historic building's features - which means rather small by most standards. Good familiar-type service and cleanliness standards. Be prepared to be asked if you would like to stop for lunch by the restaurant staff outside (as by any other restaurant"s in the area) every single time you walk in the hotel.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
BeaconSoBe, General Manager at Beacon South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

First let me seize the opportunity to thank you for choosing the Beacon Hotel as your holiday destination and for reviewing us. Please know that it is indeed our privilege to have served you.

We are very happy to learn that your enjoyed our service standards. I do sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered while staying with us and I would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I apologize that our hotel did not seem to be the right fit for you.

Please be assured that the issue you raised was addressed and an appropriate action will be taken promptly.

For any aspects or additional comments you may also contact me directly at (305)674-8200 ext. 664.

I do sincerely hope that you would consider staying at the Beacon Hotel once again. Please do contact me if I can assist you with any future reservations. I am confident that we can restore your faith in the hotel.

Best Regards,

Elvis Taylor

Reviewed February 23, 2013

The breakfast special was really nice. Good waffles and love the egg white omelet.

The service was excellent. The hostess was very inviting and the servers did a great job and were very friendly.

I would always go back there for dining. Hotel is too high, but restaurant is perfect.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple