Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
Official Website
  • Pool
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$279
$190
$136
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$389
$229
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$298
$199
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
$263
$195
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $255/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$322
$207
Priceline
2,628 results
All reviewsocean drivesouth beachfree breakfastbeach chairs and beach towelsart decodirectly across the streetrooms are smallvalet parkingyogurtwet williesperfect locationpeople watchingbathroom doorocean frontan ocean view roomspring breakvalet service
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I stayed two nights at Beacon Hotel now in April. This hotel is old and yes the rooms are a little small and the bathroom is tiny. However, with that being said the rooms are very well kept and clean. They have flat screen TVs, robes, a safe, Ipod dock radio among some of the amenities in the room. The location is perfect! close to the beach, shops and restaurants. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. I usually stay at Five star resorts and this time around I wanted to save some money and not spend $500+ a night on a room. Therefore, I was a little skeptical about staying at Beacon. I do have to say that what really made my stay phenomenal was the level of service throughout the hotel. The staff made it a five star experience for me. The gentlemen at the front desk were extremely professional, our waitress at the restaurant was outstanding. I wish I could remember their names so I can name them. Especially, the front desk agent who assisted me even after I had checked out of the hotel. I had an evening flight to catch so I had him hold my bags while I went to the beach. I came back after sitting in the sun for hours with the expectation that I would fly back home straight from the beach. When I mentioned to him how hot I was. He was kind enough to offer me to shower in their fitness center shower. He immediately went to find my bags and was making sure I did all this in a timely manner so not to waste any time before my cab arrived. When I came out he had my cab waiting for me and the bell boy ready to assist me with my bags. That it was I call five star service.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank Barbiee0011
SOBE720, Guest Relations Manager at Beacon South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Dear Barbiee0011,

We are pleased with the fact that you enjoyed our hotel and other amenities around south beach. Your kind words about the services we provide means a lot to us all. I will personally relay your comments to the entire night crew at the restaurant and the afternoon staff members at the Hotel for a job well done.

Thank you again for sharing this experience on trip advisor. We appreciate every word posted here. We look forward to hosting you here frequently, any one of our friendly staff members can be reached at 305-674-8200 should you need help in making your future reservation arrangement.

Derek Derefaka
Customer Relations Manager
Beacon Hotel
305-674-8200
Derek@beaconsouthbeach.com

Reviewed April 25, 2012

unfortunately we only got to stay here for one night on our recent honeymoon but they made us feel so welcome. They gave us a great ocean front froom and champagne on arrival. No hassels driving there and great kerbside service - got out of the rental car and walked inside to check in.....everything was taken care of!

Our room was really big for the art deco hotels in the area - beautifully decorated and furnished. Free WiFi and breakfast was a plus too! We loved the location right in the heart of all the action. Even though our room was at the front of the property - we had no problems with noise (we were on 5th floor)

We had a great evening meal at the hotel and they had live music which was great.

will definately come back

Room Tip: 5th floor ocean front was amazing
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PhatCampKids

Dear PhatCampKids,

Congratulations again on your marriage and we wished also you had much time to spend with us. On the other hand we are happy you picked the Beacon to celebrate such an important occasion in your life. Everyone at the beacon is happy to know you enjoyed you short stay with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you ever need to come back to the Beacon Hotel at 305-674-8200 or Derek@beaconsouthbeach.com

Derek Derefaka
Beacon Hotel

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I had an excellent 4 day stay at Beacon Hotel. No complaints

Pros:
-Excellent location. On Ocean Drive. 1 minute walk to the beach.
-It's one of the original art decos hotel on Ocean Drive/beach front. It has so much history and character.
-Free WIFI internet
-Breakfast was included in my room rate. The quality was excellent.
-Free coffee in the morning
-Very clean and quiet. Housekeeping did a good job.
-Interior is nice and modern.
-Beach chairs in the rooms for use on the beach.
-Some rooms have view of the beach.

Cons
-Some rooms are small but they are fine for 1-2 people.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 23, 2012

we stayed overnight at the Beacon hotel on Ocean blvd.
with so many Art deco style hotels offering basically the same, i.e a decent hotelroom it was nice to stay at a place that had so much more to offer in terms of a friendly staff that helped with everything imaginable. Great place!

Room Tip: Unless you are really keen to have ocean view I propose a " gardenview" room as the noice from all the restaurants and night club is pretty load.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2012

The best thing about the hotel is its location right across the road to the beach. The hotel is an original built in 1937 Art Deco hotel and its furnished beautifully inside. Attention to detail with extras like inclusive breakfast (at the restaurant on the ground floor as you walk in), sun loungers in your room and beach towels so you can take them across to the beach and not have to hire them, was very thoughtful. The room we had was an ok size, but the frosted yet still see through glass bathroom door - what is WITH that! I have been with my boyfriend 3 years and we are engaged, but i STILL don't want to be able to see him sitting down on the loo from the bedroom!!! Seems such an odd choice to make! And if i was a new couple this would stop me from booking here i think! There was access to a business room with free internet kiosks and printers, which was really handy for boarding passes and a fitness centre and free wi fi throughout, all in all a great boutique hotel!

Room Tip: If you dont want to hear music all night go for a middle to back room - we werent disturbed at all there!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple