$371
$299
loewshotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$279
$315
$279
$328
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$336
$275
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$208
$187
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$319
$309
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
$385
$308
2,638 results
All reviewsocean drivesouth beachfree breakfastbeach chairs and beach towelsart decodirectly across the streetrooms are smallvalet parkingyogurtwet williesperfect locationpeople watchingbathroom doorocean frontan ocean view roomspring breakvalet service
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I stayed in Beacon for a week in march and liked the place a lot. The rooms where fine, location exceptional, and the staff was awesome, helping with everything from valet to tips for places to go. My only complaint (but a big one) comes from the restaurant. I had a dinner with my friend on first night and the waitress recommended us a grill plate to share outside of the list. As all the food on the menu was relatively cheap (avg price ~18d, most expensive was lobster @~60d) we decided to take it. Soon we found out that the plate was apparently ment for four as it had 4 big stakes and a huge piles of fries on it, and ended up costing 225d +tax +tips. So be wiser than i was and ask for a price if you get anything recommended. :)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank KSakuraba
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I visited the first week in March of 2012. It was my spring break. The hotel was amazing. The decor was beautiful. One of the very few hotels in South Beach with a complimentary breakfast. The hotel staff was excellent. The doorman would open and close the door for my friends and I everytime we came and left the hotel. It is right in the heart of everything too so the location is perfect. We wanted to party and the hotel is right in the middle of the party. I would definitely stay here again if I was coming back South Beach Miami anytime soon.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jenean A
Reviewed March 13, 2012

This art deco hotel has the service of a 5 star modern hotel chain. The service was absolutely impeccible. The location was stunning, and incredibly fun as you're right in the heart of South Beach. The hotel is clean, offers coffee and tea service (complimentary) along with a beautiful breakfast. I would highly recommend and will stay again if ever in the South Beach area. Well done!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2012

had a great time at this hotel. room was clean and staff was great.you cant beat the location and amenities. I will stay at this hotel again when im in miami

Room Tip: my room was very confortable and quiet. 4th floor
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Just returned from a week at The Beacon Hotel and had a wonderful time. Very well located. Breakfast was great as well as other meals. Always warmly greeted by ALL of the staff. When we requested a room change because we were near the elevator our request was immediately addressed. Would return again.

• Stayed: March 2012