1,491 results
All reviews record player rooftop pool sister hotel raleigh pool raleigh hotel cleo restaurant vinyl records south beach house car collins avenue huge bathroom rooms are spacious resort fee beach access location is excellent our honeymoon an umbrella
Reviewed January 21, 2014

By chose this place for a 2 night/ 3 day trip to SoBe. I do Miami a couple of times a year. I was mostly tempted by the access to the Raleigh (beach and complimentary chaise chairs, 2 per room) and to the swank if not a little to hipster SLS gym. Rooftop pool was clean, new slick chaises but empty. I preferred the scene at the beach.

But the Redbury team was really remarkable. Young, enthusiastic, down-to-earth with a "can't-do-enough-to-accomodate-you" attitude. Thanks Cristin/Kristin though i never got the spelling i got spoiled ;) and the other awesome ladies and men behind the counter. Top flight guest treatment.

I didn't care much for the view (I actually hated it) but it's a hotel right up against a rundown low- rise apartment building with battered AC and electrical wires exposed BUT SO WHAT? I didn't pay for the best view which, alternatively, would've been Collins and Collins is noisy. My room was as quiet. AND the room was awesome... W minimalist-meets-art-deco... and new and wicked bathrobes that are hands-down the most comfortable i've worn. Fact is each is embroidered with an "R" (for "Redbury", get it?) and that also for my last name. i was going to inquire about purchasing one but, alas, I forgot. Maybe paint the old walls of the next door building? LIke, art deco street scenes or palm trees and sand. Or not... i just kept the drapes closed!

In short: great rooms, even better service, the best access to the beach PLUS access to a small but lux gym across the street at the SLS. I worked out in the nice sunshine instead but used the gym's wicked 2-head shower to steam up and clean up from the beach later afternoon before my flight out.

Best review ever, right ladies??!!

'nuff said.

Chuck

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
SBE L, General Manager at The Redbury South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Chuck,

Kristen was so excited to see your review on Trip Advisor!! Your description of the hotel is fabulous and we appreciate the compliments. If you do come back you should definitely try out the Collins view room. You would think it is very noisy but we actually have great sound proofing so that you can enjoy the view of the busy streets without it disturbing your rest.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

You already know from reading the other reviews that this place is pretty awesome and I really hope it stays that way because it was such an incredible stay. I hope for this place to be my go to when I return to Miami. Staff are amazing, helpful, friendly...sad to say that this isn't the norm at every hotel but it was great to be greeted by such wonderful ppl They were quick to give me an overview of my stay and details bout the hotel. My room was soooo tasteful. My expectations...quite high might I add, were blown away! The room is so modern chic and I lovedddd the nice touch of the record player with the Bob Marley records. Set the mood. The room was spotless, no reminants of a previous patron...I can't say enough about the Ciel toiletries which smelled sooo good. I was obsessed with the lotion. Room is spacious and functional. Closet space and drawers were great. Beds were kushy and comfortable though pillows could improve. I stayed in a room with a King bed the first two nights and it was perfect. I moved to a double room to join my friends at the tail end of my trip and the double beds are smaller than the canadian standard size somehow but not a big issue. Wifi was not an issue and always working.
We used the complimentary car service one night which was prompt and so much fun to be whisked away in a white BMW 750. The location of the hotel is perfect and walking distance to everything. The corner isn't crazy noisy which is great.
I can't say enough about the rooftop patio which was emmaculate and very enjoyable during the warm night I was there. To top it all off, staying at this hotel also gives you access to The Raleigh pool across the street and it was perfect with lush greens. Completed my stay. I could really keep going but Just book this hotel already and have a great time!

Dear Klam,

Thank you for making the Redbury your “go to” spot in Miami. I promise on your return you will not be let down and that you have plenty of Ciel toiletries in your room! I will make sure Bob Marley is in your record collection again as well. Who doesn’t like to start their vacation on the beach with a little “One Love”? This review is lovely. Thank you! The friendly smiles at the front desk will be waiting for your return.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

The room was very nice and really clean. It is sad to have to say that we enjoyed that the room was clean, since this is something that we should have on all the hotels but, unfortunately, even paying a pricey rate, sometimes you do not have it. At The Redbury it was really possible to notice that the room had been cleaned and properly vacuumed (this is rare to see).

The staff was really very proactive and friendly during all the time. At our arrival, our room was ready with very nice amenities to our 4 yrs old daughter.

I read another review from a guest saying that the photos did not correspond to the reality of the hotel. I disagree. We got exactly what we booked, a nice and clean room (fancy as well), faced to the Collins Avenue, including some amenities as the vinyl player. Is is always nice to feel that you are not staying on a business category hotel (specially for those ones that travel a lot for business purposes, that is my case).

The only minus that I mention is related to the price but, unfortunately, sometimes, even paying more you do not get what expect. At The RedBury we got we were expecting and the experience was really very good.

Definitely, I will come back when I get a chance to enjoy Miami Beach again.

Room Tip: We got a Collins Avenue room and we do not regret....
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Heberson,

It is lovely to hear that your daughter liked her amenity! I know it is very hard to travel with beach toys, that is why we like to have some extra here just in case a cute little girl needs something to make her smile. It is our priority to make sure we meet each and every guest’s expectations and make sure the experience is one that will be lasting. I truly appreciate you taking the time to review our property. Please reach out to me again before your next trip to Miami. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I stayed at the new Redbury on South Beach this past weekend. Have to say was pleasantly surprised. A very classy place with interesting details all around. Rooftop pool, friendly staff, good sized room and bathroom, excellent restaurant on site, very clean, very quiet, and the best mattress and pillows ever.

Dear Dennis P.,

Thank you for the kind review. It is great that you enjoyed your stay and were able to get use out of all the amenities we have to offer. I love the mattress and pillows too! We know how important a good nights’ rest is after a day in the sun on our pool deck. Please come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Great location, awesome room, friendly staff. Staff went above and beyond to make sure that our stay was perfect. Vanessa gave us cool Redbury hats when she noticed that we had gotten sunburnt after a day of Miami sun. Our room had a fun record player, tons of space, and a large bathroom. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a hip, quiet, comfortable Miami trip.

Room Tip: Room 202 is next door to the housekeeping quarters.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Kevin K.,

I am happy to hear we were able to accommodate you with hats for your sunburn. Our staff truly does care for the guests here at the Redbury. Thank you for recommending us! We hope to see you in Miami again soon.