$209
$371
$299
loewshotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$299
Official Website
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$275
$257
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$263
$219
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$319
$288
thepalmshotel.com
$329
$329
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
$385
$308
Official Site
1,434 results
All reviewsrecord playerrooftop poolsister hotelraleigh poolraleigh hotelcleo restaurantvinyl recordssouth beachhouse carhuge bathroomcollins avenuerooms are spaciousresort feebeach accesslocation is excellentour honeymoonan umbrella
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I stayed when the hotel was first opening. The rooms were beautiful, large and extremely quiet! Our room was directly facing Collins, but you could not hear fire engines go by!

The staff was lovely, helpful and accommodating!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank zinkotero
SBE L, General Manager at The Redbury South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear Alicia O.,

It is so cool that you were one of our first guests! So much as changed since your stay, we hope you can find some time next year to come back and visit us, I think you may be pleasantly surprised with how far we have come. Thank you very much for the review, we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay!

Hotel manager

Reviewed January 14, 2014

If you are looking for a boutique style hotel then look no further! The carpet still smells new! Rooms were clean and beds very comfortable. You have all the amenities of their sister hotels also! Staff was very friendly and helpful. You have to try the restaurant. The Italian food is delicious and authentic.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jlm31523

Dear jlo31523,

It is great to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay here at the Redbury. It always feels good to be in a brand new property with all new things. I will be sure to give the compliments to the chefs in Lorenzo as well. Hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Redbury. The rooms are very beautiful and mine was very spacious. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Plugs to recharge devices are not a problem, as is often the case and there are plenty of USB plugs as well. Definitely would have helped to have a place to hang the towel near the shower instead of having to leave it on the floor nearby. However, aside from that the bathroom is all marble and really very nice. The valet notification by SMS is a fantastic system - fast and efficient and the valets are all very friendly and top notch. While there's no breakfast, the partner hotel across the street has very nice breakfast, in either an elegant room or next to the pool. I really enjoyed my breakfast time and the waiting staff was also extremely professional and friendly. Very importantly, The Redbury is situated in the northern stretch of South Beach, which is much nicer than the southern stretch. It's close to the cafes on 6th Street, one block from the beach, but far enough from the extreme noise on the strip of South Beach. I visit Miami fairly often and have lost many a night of sleep in hotels on Ocean Drive between 5 - 8. That said - there are a few problems:
I had a room facing Collins Avenue. Big mistake! The hotel has a sound system outside. It goes on to very late, but for me the real problem was being waken up at 0645 when the music was turned on. This is a self-inflected big problem for the property! I don't think music at 645 attracts many people (especially since there's no breakfast served), but does wake the guests.
As noted above, the valet service was great, but extremely expensive - $42/day. This seriously adds on to the price of the room.
I was also very surprised to be charged for a bottle of water, which was not in the mini-bar, but was out on the counter. It was almost $11. I spend a good part of my life in hotels around the world. Bottles of water outside of the mini-bar are almost always complimentary or their price is indicated. I really considered this a cheap rip-off.
However, aside from these problems I will probably stay again. I will take a cheaper room where I can sleep and won't drink the water.

Room Tip: Don't stay in the front of the hotel if you want to sleep.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Bagherailcane

Dear Bagherailcane,

Thank you so much for the constructive criticism. Being so knew there are definitely some kinks that we need to smooth out still. Our sincerest apologies for the confusion with the water, it is not our intentions to rip anyone off. I completely agree there is no reason for music to be playing outside this earlier in the morning and since your stay we have made the appropriate adjustments. If you return to Miami and stay with us again we will make sure you have a lovely sound-proof room and the water will be on us!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed January 9, 2014

As others have said, this hasn't been open long so you'd expect that the staff want to make a good impression and that everything should be full of glitches. Well, I'm happy to report that we had no such glitches and that the service was of the highest quality.

Room
Our room was very cool and pristine. We had a record player therein with a choice of about five albums which was quite a cool touch. Bed was big and comfortable-I think it was a king-size suite which was an upgrade as we were on honeymoon. Bathroom was excellent, big safe in the room.

From start to finish everyone we dealt with was friendly, efficient and also very natural. It's a real American tradition to have good customer service, but not all people master the natural part of the equation. My wife and I found everyone to be lovely. A special mention must go to the lovely Monique-I lumbered her with lots of small change to get rid of it before the airport and she very patiently and with good-humour counted the lot out without any sighing or ill-will. Thanks Monique!

Location
It's on the corner of Collins and 18th Street. This is about a fifteen minutes walk to Ocean Drive, it's about five minutes to the beach, and about 5 minutes away from the start of Lincoln which has a lot of shops and restaurants. According to our cab driver, Lincoln is not where the locals shop (they go to the Dolphin Mall as it's cheaper and has more shops apparently). Having been to both, as Londoners we both found that Lincoln had a really good range of shops that were way cheaper than what we were used (most places had 50% off). The food choices were also good, if a little more expensive than off the beaten track options. We didn't research the food options thoroughly but never had a bad meal.

We'd definitely stay here again. As we really liked Miami Beach, I'd go so far as to say that we will stay here again. Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: I didn't see any other rooms than ours. Although ours was lovely it was facing the Collins St side and you could hear music late and early. Didn't bother us (as it wasn't loud) but might bother some.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paul S

Dear Paul S,

Thank you for taking your time and reviewing out hotel thoroughly. You really touched on every aspect that a traveler would need to consider while visiting south beach. We are proud to hear that we fulfilled all of your traveling needs. I hope you made lots of memories on your honeymoon and maybe we can keep the tradition going and host your anniversary next year too! Please feel free to contact me before your next visit so we can so can make some more memories.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The Redbury has only been opened for about a month, but you wouldn't really know it from the good quality service they provided. The hotel is in a great location even though it is not directly on the beach. It is directly across from the beach and you can use the sister hotel (The Raleigh) to access the beach, so it is really a non-issue. Rooms were a good size, extremely clean and the hotel had a good vibe.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AHSteinberg
SBE L, General Manager at The Redbury South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear AHSteinberg,

We are so excited to hear about your great stay at the Redbury. Thank you for taking the time to review our service. It definitely is beneficially that our sister property us directly across the street and I am happy to know that the beach service was easy for you to enjoy! Please feel free to reach out to me if you decide to come back to the area. We would love to host your next stay!