The Redbury South Beach
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$258
$223
$473
$369
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$250
$217
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$379
$344
$324
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$399
$369
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$266
$199
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$317
$246
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
$269
Travelocity
$379
$284
1,376 results
All reviewsrecord playerrooftop poolsister hotelraleigh poolraleigh hotelcleo restaurantvinyl recordssouth beachhouse carhuge bathroomcollins avenuerooms are spaciousresort feebeach accesscool hotellocation is excellentwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 8, 2013

The Redbury is the best new place to stay on Collins Ave. The staff were exceptional. I was on business but this would be a very cool Vacation spot for me and the boys or even a great couples escape. Can not wait to stay here gain!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Jack C
Redbury s, General Manager at The Redbury South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Jack C.,

Hopefully you can come back soon and stay for pleasure instead of business! Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to plan a nice vacation for you and your boys. Thank you for reviewing our hotel, we really appreciate it.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

This hotel is super cool !
From check in to check out it was on spot-Staff made me feel very special.I was greeted by beautiful ladies at the front desk and escorted to my room-Really cool features in this hotel,hallways were clean and refreshing,every single door was painted in different colors which was very fun, there is a record player in the room was the coolest thing ever and the variety of the records to play-It felt like a time machine but with a smart TV in the room with choices of TV channels which glued me in my comfortable bed after my long night out!
I would definitely recommend this hotel to everybody , service is great and rooms are impeccable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank CJ b

Dear CJ B,

The beautiful ladies at the front desk thank you for your very nice comments. There is actually a very cool story behind the different colored doors, but we will save it for the next time you stay with us ! Thank you so much for the review.

Sincerly,

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have been so many times in South Beach and stayed in most of its famous hotels. This time I wanted to check this new hotel the Redbury. The experience was excellent. It is a very modern and comfortable hotel. Everything is new and all spaces are super-clean. The staff, the location, the common areas... everything is just wonderful. It is a luxury hotel but on the other side you don' have to pay a ridiculous amount of money to stay there. Definitely recommended, and I will be back soon!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Alejandro S

Dear Alejandro S.,

It is so nice of you to take the time to review our brand new hotel! It is great to hear that your stay was excellent! The common areas such as our library and roof top pool are fun places to hang out with other guests of the hotel. We try our best to provide everyone with luxury service and spacious rooms. When you come back out roof top service will be full force, so I am sure you will love your stay even more!

Florencia Gariboldi

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Everything from the friendly staff (especially Florencia, who is the manager), to the gelato, bellmen, and the spacious/modern/luxe rooms (I loved the record player) was awesome about this property. I hate that I was only there for one night but I definitely plan to make the Redbury my hotel of choice on future South Beach trips. I highly recommend! Thank you again Florencia and team!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Shan T

Dear Shan T,

Thank you so much for your warm compliments. I couldn't agree more, the gelato stand in the lobby is one of my favorite features in this hotel. Next time you stay feel free to let us know some of your music preferences so that we can have your favorite records in your room.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

The Redbury is a great new addition to South Beach. The hotel was clean, they had friendly staff, amazingly comfy beds, new everything which is rare in south beach, modern technology, centrally located in the middle of everything!! Lorenzo's is a great new spot too!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank sue75
OneSillylife, General Manager at The Redbury South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Sue75,

It is wonderful news that you had such a great stay with us while in South Beach. It is true that our staff is some of the most friendly people in Miami! Thank you for the great compliments, our housekeeping staff is trained to make sure the rooms are in the perfect condition.

Florencia Gariboldi