All reviews steam shower ocean drive south beach continental breakfast two blocks joe's stone crab great bathroom washington avenue quiet area small hotel art deco building location is great king room boutique hotel beach towels miami action
Reviewed July 13, 2017

The room was surprisingly better than expected. I think a lot of people liked the shower and so did we. The hallways need work because they were raggedy. My bf told me he walked into the hallway and saw the cleaning lady laying down in the hallway counting towels. C'mon we all know that's unprofessional. The parking is close by but definitely not worth $20. The guy at the front desk refunded my money and we parked in the garage a few blocks down, but then seen someone tried to steal my license plate. Thank God we reversed in all the way to the wall. So please be careful out there. The beach was beautiful and very close. I would recommend staying here for a short stay.

1  Thank Carter305
James W, Manager at Hotel St. Augustine, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Thank you for your constructive comments - our housekeepers know it is unprofessional to sit in the hallway counting the linen . We have limited parking available in our lot and it is on a first- come-first-served basis . I don't think people realize how easy it is to get around South Beach without a car and parking is never easy on the beach . So a word from the wise , although our parking is the cheapest in South Beach , public transportation from the airport is easy and inexpensive and everything is easily accessible by walking from the hotel and we even have the South Beach Local bus that goes around South Beach and only costs 25c. What a bargain !

Reviewed July 12, 2017

The hotel was in the central location couple steps from Ocean Drive and the beach. The room was very big and clean. equipped with everything you might need: Fridge, Washer, Iron, safe etc. Breakfast was Ok, nothing special. Parking fees 20$

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017

A small hotel in great location on South Beach.
Good price included breakfast.
Nice staff.
Room a bit loudy and the breakfast area to small. Fix this and the hotel can easy get more stars.
Otherwies a great hotel/deal.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2017

The reception service very good with breakfast. There is a machine to heat the breads and if it does not tighten the bread well it burns inside the machine. It happened to us and to most of the people who used the machine, it was very funny!

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Everything was pretty good! Most hotels don't look appealing in person like the photos online do. But, I must say the hotel was super cute. The pictures were on point. The cleaning could've been a tad bit better, but it wasn't bad. Couple ants here and there, that could be just the location being around a lot of things. The front desk was super nice, and my check in and check out was pretty quick. All the activities were close by in walking distance. It was good for the price! Also, this is quieter than other hotels btw. If you prefer a bit more peace.

Room tip: Ask for more pillows, beach towels, rags and bath towels. I'd keep the AC on most of the time, especially while your gone, you don't want to come in and it's hot like outside. Ask for a tv channel guide too.