Starlite Hotel
$328
$247
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $309/night.

The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$349
  • Pool
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$127
$98
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$270
$209
Kimpton
$309
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$189
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$169
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$219
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$279
$224
Priceline
  • Beachfront
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$249
$233
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $258/night.

All reviewsin south beachrestaurants and barsmini fridgeactionhookahclubs
Reviewed September 6, 2012

hotel terrible,went cockroaches andworms,dirtyi got at the bacteria in this hotellocation was ok but nothing moore i choise another hotel after two days in the hotel,i was verry ill because the maschine which gives the could bad work and in the room was very cold,when you turn off the maschine it was warm abd the cockroaches went everywhere

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pewex b
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Okay for real, the Starlite is not a '5 Star' hotel, nor a '4', nor a '3'. But it gets a 10 for location and it's cheap! It is right on Ocean Drive with that beautiful thing, called the beach, right across the street. I am typically very fussy about my hotels, but I stumbled upon The Starlite prior to a cruise. And I've been stumbling back to it ever since. Everything about it needs help, but I keep going back. And with the money I save, I can eat and drink more. Don't get me wrong, Starlite is not dirty and NASTY, it's just not aesthetically pleasing. And I will keep going back! See ya next time, Starlite!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank mama030
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Me and a few friend wanted to experience the place referred to as south beach, and what an experience it was!
Hotel is located on 8th and ocean right in the middle of the ocean drive strip. Beside wet Willie and literally across the street from the beach it is walking distance to everything a tourist could want. From 10am-5am this location stays live.
Check in was fast and friendly rooms were clean and cleaned daily. Room has fridge and microwave. Iron and ironing board also come in handy so you can enjoy the night life

I would 100% stay here again and recommend to anyone who want a no frills value hotel!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I stayed at the starlite hotel with my father and son. It is an older building, the location is right on south beach and is great access to the beach, resturants and night life. Our room was a double bed, it was a dated room but clean. The bathrooms were worn but clean. Everything in the room worked. The towels and sheets were clean. The staff from my experience was not all that bad, check in was a bit slow but for the price you pay it really didn't bother us. This is not a five star hotel. It is a budget friendly beach hotel. If your purpose is to have a place to shower and rest, and spend your time enjoying miami this is a great place for you. If you are planning on spending most of your time in a hotel room in miami you will be greatly disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed July 4, 2012

My friend and I (two english girls in their 20s) LOVED STARLITE!!! we are both well travelled and iv been a holiday rep abroad. Before our holiday the negative reviews of the hotel worried us a little however as soon as we got to the Starlite our worries went out the Window.
Right in the centre of Ocean drive and Overlooking the beach what more could you want for the price??? The room itself was clean, full of light and tv fridge and clean towels! and a dressing table......we were plesently suprised.
Patty the receptionist could not do enough to help us! I lost my phone one night and she spent a whole morning ringing around places helping me find it!

If your young and with your friends and looking to be right in the hub of the partying the starlite is for you!

For our 5 night stay no maid cleaned our room BUT the cost of the hotel is so cheap this didnt bother us!!! your on ocean drive people! book Starlite best deal and risk i have ever taken lol.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends