- Awesome location, no doubt
- Bed ok, tv and microwave ok
- Wifi worked perfectly
- One of the recepcionists (the one who looks drunk and filthy, youll recognize her) was superude. Flirting with guys and not even paying attention to us while we were waiting to check out. The 2 other recepcionists we met were nice tho.
- No place to leave your bags when you dont have a room. Just in the corridor where all people walks by and with no identification (just the drunk rude recepcionist 'taking care' of them').
- Due to location a lot of noise at night. They called to the room phone at 3 o clock for no reason. Heard the couple in the room next to us arguing all night.
- Old room. Filthy. No shampoo. Towels had hair and looked dirty. Room cards didnt work. The elevator its a joke...
Ok hotel to stay 1 or 2 nights due to location. We payed around 60 dollars/night but depending the dates can cost even more than the double... Crazy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starlite Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starlite Hotel Miami Beach
- Starlite Miami Beach