“Nice stay”

Ranked #78 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
Sargans
“Nice stay”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

All in all it was a very nice stay, service and Room was very good. People are friendly! Food at the Bellini is excelent.
Breakfast has room for improvement. We have missed the toast. .............,,,,

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Lee G, General Manager at Bentley Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Hello Bruno S,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. Overall, I'm very happy to hear that everything from rooms to service and location were perfect for you. We also welcome feedback on all fronts and your comments regarding breakfast are duly noted.

Please contact me on your return to Miami Beach. I'm happy to ensure a five star stay for you and yours! lgreenspan@meninhospitality.com.

Thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Czech first
  • Turkish first
Grand Leez
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Will surely come back when in Miami everything good excellent services very nice situation facing the ocean very convenient staff dedicated to the clients easy to get communication facilities nice walking place across the street.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Hello Carl L,

Thank you for submitting your review.
I'm very happy to hear that this was an effortless and enjoyable vacation for you. We certainly appreciate you choosing Bentley and hope you will return soon!

I'm available to you in the future and look forward to hearing from you when your travels bring you back to Miami Beach. Please always feel free to reach out to me personally. lgreenspan@meninhospitality.com.

Kind Regards,

Washington
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Great place and the hotel is amazing
I will tell my friends trust me it's is an awesome place I can't believe it all my next visits will be at this hotel I won't forget this place ever it was so great

Hi Tanya G,

It was a pleasure to read your review and I'm thrilled that we clearly hit the mark with you! You spoke directly to the point and it seems that we definitely will have the opportunity to have you back...

Please reach out to me personally next time around. I'm happy to handle everything for you. lgreenspan@meninhospitality.com.

Thank you!
Deland
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stayed for a week with the family and had the best experience we could wish for on south beach! The rooms were immaculate and the rates weren't too bad, very much worth it. It's located next to a cute Italian bistro which also has great breakfast and once you step outside the beach is only seconds away. As for the staff they were all very friendly
And the bellman, I made sure to get his name for this review, Juan was so helpful and knowledgeable about the area and things to do that made our stay even more enjoyable! I highly recommend staying at the Bentley for anyone looking for a south beach vacay.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Lfeinbaum
Lfeinbaum,

Thank you for your excellent review! Everything that you mentioned is exactly what we're going for... Great rooms, great service, great food and a perfect ocean front location.
We are very happy to hear that you were able to enjoy every aspect of a perfect Bentley stay. I will also certainly make sure that Juan gets the credit he deserves for putting your stay over the top.

Of course, we would love to have you back. We're all available to you. lgreenspan@meninhospitality.com

All The Best,

Reviewed July 18, 2014

When we arrived I was very concerned as they are under construction. Lots of workers and mess and noise. When we checked in the staff was great, we were upgraded to a penthouse. They brought anything we needed and went above and beyond to help us. The downside was the ice machine was non existent but they brought it quick when needed. Location is great but beach access is kind if a hike. Overall, this hotel needs work but for the price I would totally return. They are upgrading it and truly did go above and beyond to make our stay lovely. The room was great so if you can handle a little outside construction, then this place is nice.

Hello Csmeets19,

Thank you for your excellent review! I'm very happy to learn that, in spite of the enhancement project that was underway during your stay, you were able to have a great time with us. You entitled your review- "Potential" That's exactly correct. Bentley was an excellent hotel prior to our enhancement project. At completion, we expect, and are in line, to be the top hotel on Ocean Drive.
We would love to have you back once the new Bentley is unveiled! Please feel free to contact me directly. I'm happy to handle everything for you. lgreenspan@meninhospitality.com

Many Thanks,
Los angeles
Reviewed July 15, 2014

3rd time in south beach, our first time in the Bentley.!! Great location, rooms are awesome.!!!! Service excelent .!!! Christ front desk guy made our stay there perfect.!!! Thank you for your text.!!!! Very helpfull.!!!!

• Stayed July 2014
Brian1746,

Thank you for your feedback! It was certainly a pleasure to have you. I have passed along your sentiment to Cristian and we certainly appreciate you recognizing him individually. It seems that you make relatively frequent trips to Miami Beach. In the future, we're happy to be your home away from home. Please feel free to contact me personally. I will gladly handle your accommodation arrangements moving forward.

All The Best!
philadelphia
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This hotel is 2 stars at best. In downtown Philadelphia or New York it be 1 Star. First and foremost NEVER NEVER rent here from a private owner, at least if you rent from the hotel they are there and you can fight with them. We renedt room 210. First 4 lights out only 3 kitchen chairs and 1 was broken the cabinets are rotted out there was also no toilet paper you have to buy it or call the owner and wait for him to send it over.. The tv only half the channels had volume and the pull out bed is not comfortable. That is the good stuff. The second day there we come back from the beach and the 2nd floor is condemned by the fire Marshall. So they move us to the 3rd floor think about that for a minute. Now we have to move to room 310 and it is not even cleaned we have to sit around wasting our vacation time waiting for it to be cleaned then moving ever thing. Now we are down to 2 kitchen chairs no beach chairs (We flew in from Philadelphia) nothing to clean the room with since the hotel will not clean it since this was from a different private owner. Then we were told we could have the continental breakfast and cleaning then we were told we could not have either. Then we were told you can have cleaning for $80 a day. The General manger said is there anything I can do for you. I thought that is nice of him. He gave us passes for a day for free rental chairs and cleaned the room once WOW. Now we have to clean the floor with a towel, and buy beach chair big help! Also the hallways smell the paint is falling off the only one that should get 5 stars is who over took the pictures and made the place look nice. There is only a mall pool and whirlpool. Be careful at nights or mornings you do not want to wake up the homeless people sleeping around the pool on the lounge chairs. It is noisy at night's not the hotel's fault it is in a party area so if you want that the location is good. However the whole area is a overpriced rip off. The Bentley the private owner (who did give a partial refund after I threaten to sue him) ruined our vacation. If you do go stay at the hotels at 20th street and higher you can get to ocean drive easy enough. P.S. if you have family do not go to South Beach there is really nothing for a family to do.

Room Tip: Do not sty here stay further north past 20th street or better yet another beach all together.
1 Thank baileyups
Lee G, General Manager at Bentley Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Baileyups,

Thank you for taking the time to submit such a detailed review. Before I comment on specifics, I'd like to apologize for your experience. Regardless of whether you rent from an owner or from the hotel, myself and my team are here to ensure that you have an enjoyable stay and that you experience excellent service.
With that being said, I will address your concerns specifically as well. It's important that I clarify and make your experience a bit more transparent so as to add balance. You rented directly from the owner of the unit, this removes my ability to significantly impact several areas of your stay. Under the circumstances, I crossed several governing lines to ensure that you had an enjoyable stay regardless. You mentioned that the fire department "condemned" the 2nd floor. The fire department did not condemn the second floor. The second floor is undergoing an enhancement project. When the fire department came to do their routine inspection, they had a request that we, of course, honored. They needed to inspect guest rooms thoroughly as part of their annual inspection. The rooms needed to be vacant in order for that to be expedited. I happily relocated you to the 3rd floor for the remainder of your stay and checked on you regularly. Had this not been for a fire inspection, the importance of which is obviously implied, I would never have inconvenienced you with the room relocation. I had housekeeping service your room, I gave you eight beach passes for our private beach club and asked repeatedly if I could do anything more the make up for the inconvenience.
Clearly, we fell short. We always look for ways to improve and your feedback is informative. Again, I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. I'm available to you in the future should you be returning to Miami Beach. It would be a pleasure to provide you a true Bentley experience in the future.

All The Best,