“Excellent Experience!”

Ranked #71 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
Manhasset, New York
“Excellent Experience!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Bentley Hotel! Maria was very nice and helpful and so was Ignacio. I definitely recommend this hotel if going to South Beach. The view was awesome and everything was close by. I definitely look forward to coming back here!

1 Thank angelop328
Ignacio L, Manager at Bentley Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Bentley! Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your awesome impression with everyone. I look forward to your next visit! Please email us at bentleyreservations@meninhotels.com to reserve your next stay with us at a great rate.

Ignacio Luciano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
  • Turkish first
Reading, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My girlfriend and I often travel to different places every year and stay in different hotels, but I have to admit, this is by far one of the best hotels my girlfriend and I have ever stayed. The room was clean and smelled clean. The king size bed was one of the most comfortable beds I ever laid in. The pillows, the sheets, and the comforter were clean and so comfortable. The view of the beach from the roof of the hotel was spectacular. And the pool and hot tub on the roof was nothing but fun and relaxing. Although I didn't interact too much with the staff, I do, however, think they could improve on they're attitude. Some of those guys in the front desk did show a bit of a dry personality, but we weren't there for them anyway. We were there to have fun in Miami, so we really didn't care much for it. We still had a blast. And what made the whole experience better was that the beach and bars were only a few steps from the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for this most rewarding feedback regarding your recent stay at the Bentley South Beach. We are excited for the opportunity to welcome you and your girlfriend back again in the near future. Our goal is to create fond memories for our guests, and we are truly delighted to learn that you had a great stay and the whole experience was better due to our location and amenities. Thank you once again, and in the future, please email us at bentleyreservations@meninhotels.com in order to get the best rate for your stay.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

So, the hotel is actually on the first floor. The ground floor is just a 6 feet by 10 feet lift lobby. The lobby of the hotel and the walk way can use some renovation. The rooms by themselves are quite decent, but location wise I think the hotels near Lincoln Road, which is a walking street and have all the restaurants and shops is a much better bet. Something like the Shore club or Sagamore are much better choices. The pool at Bentley is also a big joke. We saw and we came back to the beach.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review on Tripadvisor, it is always good to hear from our guests. We aim to exceed our guests expectations and we are disappointed to learn of your dissatisfaction regarding your recent stay with us. Bentley South Beach’s location puts your right on Ocean Drive near renowned restaurants and nightlife, while still being nearby to attractions such as Lincoln Road. We are currently upgrading our public areas for our guests to make an even more enjoyable experience! I would like to personally invite you back as my guest by emailing me at bentleyreservations@meninhotels.com in order to have the best accommodation and rate.

Petersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights. First, reception staff are lovely. Sadly having a pneumatic drill above your room from 10 till 5 every day means you can't use it or sit on the rooftop pool terrace and have to walk 4 blocks to the private beach. The music on the roof is the same tune over and over which drives you insane. The hotel is above TGIs and a cold but adequate breakfast is available to eat on a small balcony in reception. Great location on Ocean Drive but I would ensure no building work is going on. We did complain and the manager took 25 percent off the bill to his credit.

• Stayed September 2013
Ignacio L, Manager at Bentley Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review, and your wonderful comments about our staff. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. We are currently upgrading our accommodations for our guests to make an even more enjoyable vacation experience! I would like to personally invite you back as my guest. Please email me back at bentleyreservations@meninhotels.com so we can coordinate a future stay and you can experience the newly remodeled and renovated Bentley South Beach.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Bentley Hotel is more like a home away from home... although it's situating smack dab in the heart of Ocean Drive action, somehow it manages to establish a warm and inviting environment you if you want to "check out" from the scene, you can! The staff is always responsive with one-on-one individualized service. We are very happy with our studio with kitchenette -- it's just more practical than eating out 3Xs a day... and more relaxing. Beds are awesome too!

We'd recommend Bentley to anyone - first time Miami visitors or veterans like us!

Room Tip: (no spa or fitness though ... but we rated anyway)
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

This is fantastic news! We are pleased to learn you thoroughly enjoyed your recent visit and that Bentley South Beach has become your new vacation destination. Our beachfront location on Ocean Drive puts our guests in the middle of all the action of South beach in addition to enjoying the main attraction of Miami - The Beach! I look forward to sharing your compliments with our entire team. I am happy you enjoyed your Studio Suite and its amenities. We hope to see you again soon.

New York City, New York
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The BENTLEY hotel is the best in the heart of south Beach, its very clean ,the customer service is the best,The front desk employees Luis and Maria were very nice .They offer breakfast ,beach towels i will return to this hotel and I will recomend this hotel to my family and friends,

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Ignacio L, Manager at Bentley Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive feedback from your recent stay at the Bentley South Beach. I appreciate your gracious compliments regarding our team members helpful and accommodating service skills. We look forward to welcoming you and your friends next time you visit Miami Beach. Please email me at bentleyreservations@meninhotels.com in order to get the best rate.

New York City, New York
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I recently stayed at the Bentley over the weekend celebrating my birthday. And it was by far one of the best time I’ve had in South Beach, I'm a frequent visitor to South Beach and this was my first time on Ocean Drive and I'm completely hooked.
The hotel was great I had an amazing suite room with a full kitchen, living room and balcony. The room was super clean and nice.
The gentleman at the desk at checking Luis was super friendly and helpful. The roof top pool was amazing with a great view.
I will definitely be staying here on my next trip to South Beach.
Bryan Alvarez

Room Tip: Room 202 was awesome!
1 Thank Bryan A
Dear Mr. Alvarez,

Happy Belated Birthday and thank you for spending it with us. I am so happy that you were able to enjoy the luxurious accommodations of our One Bedroom Suite 202as well as the rooftop pool. Thank you for your kind words regarding our beautiful property and your recent stay with us. We look forward to return visit and in the meantime, remain at your service and please send us an email at bentleyreservations@meninhotels.com in order to get the best rate.