All reviews separate bedroom front desk supervisor public parking room was spotless free trolley collins avenue fitness center coffee maker housekeeping staff enjoyed my stay two blocks nice pool ocean view guillermo dishwasher kitchenette supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

One night only. I enjoyed my stay st this hotel. My suite was sweet. And Claudio, the front desk attendant, was a pleasure. Really nice and accommodating. I’d definitely stay here again

I had a semi ocean view and a large space with a kitchen included. There’s a Denny’s close by. Walking distance.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Edward G, General Manager at Crystal Beach Suites Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2019

Thanks for your nice review and for the nice words about Claudio at the front desk. I will share you review with Claudio. We are not fancy or expensive but we have a great location and we are comfortable and we treat our guests like family.. Hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed June 18, 2019

Our stay at Crystal Beach Suites was wonderful. First of all, the hotel is very affordable. It may not have all the bells and whistles of more expensive hotels (some fixtures are dated), but it was clean, had great service, and offered a GREAT beach experience. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. It is within walking distance of shops and dining.My family got two suites. One ocean front and one ocean view. Both offered great views. Both had small kitchens equipped with pots, pans, and dinning items. Beds were comfy and pull out sofas were available.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank AtotheJ89
Edward G, General Manager at Crystal Beach Suites Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2019

So happy to hear that your stay was wonderful. Also happy to hear that you feel that we are clean, that we have great service and that we are very affordable. You have discovered (what many others have too) that we are the best deal out of any hotel on the ocean on Miami Beach! Thank you and hope that you will come back and visit us again very soon! I will share you comments with our staff.

Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

This hotel had lots of space. Great price. The location is not near south beach, but on the beach. I enjoyed my stay, and highly recommend this hotel. Rooms were clean, nice people, and near restaurants.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Edward G, General Manager at Crystal Beach Suites Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your very nice and kind review. We agree with you that our price and our location can't be beat. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

I always choose this hotel when I travel for business in Miami Beach. The location is excellent, close to many restaurants and is only 20 minutes to the Miami airport. I highly recommend this hotel, particularly when people like Claudio Macchiavello who is the Guest Service Representative is working there. He is the best! Great staff all around

Room tip: Better internet
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Edward G, General Manager at Crystal Beach Suites Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Thanks very much for your fantastic recommendation of our hotel and for your nice words about Claudio at the front desk. Many guests speak very highly of Claudio. Thanks for all of your business over the years and we hope to keep seeing you again in the near future. We have worked hard to improve every aspect of our hotel and is appears that our strategy is working.

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was disappointing. Not at all what I was expecting. The room was not nice at all. It was very old and run down. It wasn’t the cleanest either. The beach was nice but there was a lot of seaweed. There were stores around within walking distance. I, personally would not stay there again.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Edward G, General Manager at Crystal Beach Suites Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Sorry to hear about your experience. We do have fully renovated and modern king suites on the 4th floor and they are only a few dollars more per night if you book direct on our hotel website. We also have ocean view and ocean front suites on all floors. We hope you will give us another try in the future.