3 people are viewing this hotel
$191
Expedia.com$281
Priceline$281
Travelocity$281
All reviews collins avenue mini fridge coffee maker ocean front guillermo dishwasher block
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

This hotel had lots of space. Great price. The location is not near south beach, but on the beach. I enjoyed my stay, and highly recommend this hotel. Rooms were clean, nice people, and near restaurants.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Edward G, General Manager at Crystal Beach Suites Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Thank you so much for your very nice and kind review. We agree with you that our price and our location can't be beat. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

I always choose this hotel when I travel for business in Miami Beach. The location is excellent, close to many restaurants and is only 20 minutes to the Miami airport. I highly recommend this hotel, particularly when people like Claudio Macchiavello who is the Guest Service Representative is working there. He is the best! Great staff all around

Room tip: Better internet
Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Edward G, General Manager at Crystal Beach Suites Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2019

Thanks very much for your fantastic recommendation of our hotel and for your nice words about Claudio at the front desk. Many guests speak very highly of Claudio. Thanks for all of your business over the years and we hope to keep seeing you again in the near future. We have worked hard to improve every aspect of our hotel and is appears that our strategy is working.

Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was disappointing. Not at all what I was expecting. The room was not nice at all. It was very old and run down. It wasn’t the cleanest either. The beach was nice but there was a lot of seaweed. There were stores around within walking distance. I, personally would not stay there again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Edward G, General Manager at Crystal Beach Suites Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Sorry to hear about your experience. We do have fully renovated and modern king suites on the 4th floor and they are only a few dollars more per night if you book direct on our hotel website. We also have ocean view and ocean front suites on all floors. We hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed May 21, 2019

This hotel was amazing to stay at if you’re on a budget. The staff was great, the hotel room was clean, and the beach was right by the hotel. The pool is on the smaller side but it was still nice and clean. The temperature of the water was great. I loved the location. It was in walking distance to the Publix (a grocery store) and many vacation boutiques and places to eat. I didn’t rent a car for the 5 days I was there because I either walked or used Lyft for the places that weren’t in walking distance. Some things I would improve on: make the outside beach chairs and umbrellas free to guests of the hotel. I would also offer military, police, firefighter and first responders discount. I think I would offer this to more people since I am in the military myself. Military discount could offer many people from other places to come to this location. I would also try and get some bigger toiletries holder for the shower. I could only fit one small item on the holder and then the rest would be on the floor. This hotel doesn’t offer breakfast, but I do recommend buying some groceries from Publix and making yourself some in the suite (they have pots, pans, etc for use in suite).

All in all, I’d recommend, and I’d recommend even more if the changes I mentioned were implemented!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Edward G, General Manager at Crystal Beach Suites Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2019

Thanks so very much for your amazingly wonderful review. We agree with you that our guests can have an amazing stay if they are on a budget as we are the best deal and have one of the best locations on the ocean on all of Miami Beach. I have shared your review with my team. We have also noted your feedback and we will see what we can do to incorporate your positive suggestions. Thanks also for the nice words about our hotel staff. They really are the best hotel staff on all of Miami Beach.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

BRING YOUR WALLET, no parking on site so you go down to public parking or pay for valet parking. The second you check out you have to pay AGAIN if you plan on staying on the beach longer for the valet. They honestly have no desire to work with a later check out, the parking or anything just ready to take your money for EVERYTHING.....I was surprised we actually got TV in our room for free lol
No view what so ever, room was okay, bed was terrible though. You pay an extra $15 a day for something on top of the valet and the cost of your hotel.
Overall I did not like my stay and really wish I would have stayed somewhere else.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Keipermom
Edward G, General Manager at Crystal Beach Suites Oceanfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. Many guests use our valet services and like it very much. There is also plenty of public parking on the street near the hotel and it is free from 6 pm to 8 am. Late check-outs cannot be guaranteed but the front desk can be flexible if there is not another new guest needing to check into the same suite and they need to get it cleaned and ready for the new guest coming in. The hotel policy is as follows: check-outs between 11 am and 1 pm guest will be charged $25 plus tax. Check-outs between 1 pm and 2 pm will be charged $50 plus tax. After 2 pm, the guest will be charged for a full night or the full price of the suite plus tax. Next time please try one of our ocean view or oceanfront suites or one of our fully renovated and modern king suites on the 4th floor.