I travel with my husband and our 2 kids. Room 409 was a nice room. We had a small kitchenette for breakfast in the mornings. There was no view of the ocean from this room . We kept the shades down to entire time because the view we had was of a building. That was the down side of this room. Otherwise everything else was great. In the mornings by like 7am. The housekeeping staff made a lot of noise in the wall way every morning. We didn't need a wake up call for anything, because the cleaning staff woke us up with their very loud laughs. They spoke to each other very loudly, and the vacuum they used is even louder then their talking & laughing. So sleeping late and think u can get some sleep until like 9 or 10am. That won't happen due to the early cleaning start time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our one bedroom suites can accommodate up to 4 people, have a queen or king size bed, a living room with a queen size sleeper sofa bed, small kitchen (Premium King Suites have granite countertops), two flat panel TV's (Premium King Suites have two larger flat panel TV's) and free WIFI internet access. Guests can enjoy the beach and the ocean directly behind the hotel, our beautiful pool and our fully-equipped fitness center. Our hotel also has laundry washing and drying machines, an ATM cash machine in the lobby, drink and snack vending machines, ice machines, a boarding pass computer/printer and a luggage weight scale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crystal Beach Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Beach Suites And Health Club
- Crystal Beach Suites & Health Club Hotel Miami Beach
- Crystal Beach Hotel Health