This hotel was booked for me for a week so I had no choice in stay. I went straight to Trip Advisor to read reviews on this Hotel before heading to Miami Beach. With so many bad reviews I new I was in for quite a stay. There is a plaque on front of building stating hotel was built in 1951, the rooms suggest that and I don't mean art deco. Even though the room was clean it did not look it. Everything was old and misused over the years-burn marks from cigarettes, bathtub with patch in it, carpet starting to roll and so on. The cleaning staff was very good, but they can only do so much with what they have to work with. Staff at front desk was also very helpful and friendly. The one great thing about hotel is the beach is right there and I mean right there. Out the front door to the right is beach and beach walkway. Parking is a bit of a pain. Valet parking is expensive, but that is no different than anywhere else in Miami Beach. There is meter parking on side street next to front entrance and is $1.00/hr-25cents for 15min after first hour which you have to feed from 8am to 6pm and overnite is free, but they are usually full. There is a parking lot 2 blocks away where you buy tickets instead of feeding meters. If you buy ticket right before 6pm time jumps to 8am next morning and I didn't have to run over at 8am to buy another ticket. Two things saved this trip, the beach and the great weather while we were there. This Hotel would definitely not be my choice of lodging.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our one bedroom suites can accommodate up to 4 people, have a queen or king size bed, a living room with a queen size sleeper sofa bed, small kitchen (Premium King Suites have granite countertops), two flat panel TV's (Premium King Suites have two larger flat panel TV's) and free WIFI internet access. Guests can enjoy the beach and the ocean directly behind the hotel, our beautiful pool and our fully-equipped fitness center. Our hotel also has laundry washing and drying machines, an ATM cash machine in the lobby, drink and snack vending machines, ice machines, a boarding pass computer/printer and a luggage weight scale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crystal Beach Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Beach Suites & Health Club Hotel Miami Beach
- Crystal Beach Suites And Health Club
- Crystal Beach Hotel Health