Some strong considerations for choosing this hotel would be:
1. Discounted rates
3. Beach at a stone's throw
4. Hotel front public parking (reasonably paid)
My husband & I went for the trip.They also provide city tour and a day trip to Bahamas.If U go for any of the trips,pls check the rates with other hotels also as there may be a price difference.
This hotel was good but purpose was lost.As beach lovers, we could have enjoyed better at the South Beach.
Overall,better than average "home like hotel".One will enjoy the silent time by the beach-side with wine and chips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our one bedroom suites can accommodate up to 4 people, have a queen or king size bed, a living room with a queen size sleeper sofa bed, small kitchen (Premium King Suites have granite countertops), two flat panel TV's (Premium King Suites have two larger flat panel TV's) and free WIFI internet access. Guests can enjoy the beach and the ocean directly behind the hotel, our beautiful pool and our fully-equipped fitness center. Our hotel also has laundry washing and drying machines, an ATM cash machine in the lobby, drink and snack vending machines, ice machines, a boarding pass computer/printer and a luggage weight scale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crystal Beach Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Beach Suites And Health Club
- Crystal Beach Suites & Health Club Hotel Miami Beach
- Crystal Beach Hotel Health