What a dive! The big clue was the posting on the room door that the hotel was not responsible if anything was stolen from your room, but the security lock was broken on the door! There was a check list of all the items in the rooms and charges on each if anything was taken. Really? Who would want the pillows that should have been tossed? Who would want the items from the rooms? The small frig was not cold enough to keep food at a safe temperature and it had no control to make it colder. The drawers no longer stayed on their tracks, the bed was hard as a rock, parking was way to expensive for such a crappy place to stay ($26 a night). The nice hotels and condos in the area don't charge that much! The sign by the elevator warned people not to use it. It rarely worked properly. The shower hardly worked. Service people came into the rooms during the day to "check" on things such as the water heater, strangely enough. The parking attendants, most of whom could not speak or understand English, had enough English to hustle you to park directly with them rather than through the hotel. They also worked for the hotel. There's also a warning that if you depart early, you are charged more--that should be a person's first clue about the place, suggesting a history of people not wanting to stay the entire time booked due to the poor quality and lack of safety in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our one bedroom suites can accommodate up to 4 people, have a queen or king size bed, a living room with a queen size sleeper sofa bed, small kitchen (Premium King Suites have granite countertops), two flat panel TV's (Premium King Suites have two larger flat panel TV's) and free WIFI internet access. Guests can enjoy the beach and the ocean directly behind the hotel, our beautiful pool and our fully-equipped fitness center. Our hotel also has laundry washing and drying machines, an ATM cash machine in the lobby, drink and snack vending machines, ice machines, a boarding pass computer/printer and a luggage weight scale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Crystal Beach Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Beach Suites And Health Club
- Crystal Beach Suites & Health Club Hotel Miami Beach
- Crystal Beach Hotel Health