I stayed at the Crystal Beach in June 2012. The price was great (under $100 per night) for an oceanfront hotel. My room was the cheapest but I had a suite, with a separate bedroom, kitchenette and partial ocean view.
The hotel gives you gym access and a pool.
The location is in Miami Beach, about a 10 minute drive to South Beach. There are many restaurants and stores across the street and close by but these are not the "in" places. If you need to be in South Beach, this may not be a good choice; however, if you don't mind the drive or aren't looking to be in all the action, this a perfect choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our one bedroom suites can accommodate up to 4 people, have a queen or king size bed, a living room with a queen size sleeper sofa bed, small kitchen (Premium King Suites have granite countertops), two flat panel TV's (Premium King Suites have two larger flat panel TV's) and free WIFI internet access. Guests can enjoy the beach and the ocean directly behind the hotel, our beautiful pool and our fully-equipped fitness center. Our hotel also has laundry washing and drying machines, an ATM cash machine in the lobby, drink and snack vending machines, ice machines, a boarding pass computer/printer and a luggage weight scale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crystal Beach Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Beach Suites And Health Club
- Crystal Beach Suites & Health Club Hotel Miami Beach
- Crystal Beach Hotel Health