Pros - Rooms have a good amount of space.
-There is metered parking all around hotel for no cost from 6 pm to 8am. front desk was helpful in changing our dollars to quarters.
-Right next to beach and lots of food close by.
-Decor is extremely outdated. Comes with dishes and sink an dishwasher microwave mini fridge etc which is very convenient.
-shower and toilet are seperated from sick so mirror and sink can be used by someone else at same time
Cons - Wifi doesn't work in rooms. Blankets and comforters aren't comfortable. Feel really old. Losing or breaking one glass is $10.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our one bedroom suites can accommodate up to 4 people, have a queen or king size bed, a living room with a queen size sleeper sofa bed, small kitchen (Premium King Suites have granite countertops), two flat panel TV's (Premium King Suites have two larger flat panel TV's) and free WIFI internet access. Guests can enjoy the beach and the ocean directly behind the hotel, our beautiful pool and our fully-equipped fitness center. Our hotel also has laundry washing and drying machines, an ATM cash machine in the lobby, drink and snack vending machines, ice machines, a boarding pass computer/printer and a luggage weight scale. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Crystal Beach Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Beach Suites And Health Club
- Crystal Beach Suites & Health Club Hotel Miami Beach
- Crystal Beach Hotel Health