“Am I invisible?”

Little Caesars Pizza
Ranked #366 of 1,290 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Reviewed March 8, 2018

Yesterday night I got out of my hotel and decided to take a walk for a pizza and stopped at this location at 6792 Collins Ave. There was a lady by counter which took like 10 minutes to notice me and once she did with no expressions in her face or greetings just asked me what I wanted. I ordered a pizza half and half which I decided for the picture because never tried before. she never asked me for something to drink or offered me something else . She ignored me. I waited for the pizza those 9 minutes and when I picked up I asked for a drink so she sent me to the long line because there were other people there. Customer service really bad and I wont come back there at all. If management is counting on her to get profit they are wasting time and money.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed November 7, 2017

All of the little Caesars have the $6 pizza and it's the best deal you can get. The pizza is a 6 or 7 on a scale of ten and comes with pepperoni.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed March 31, 2017

This is not gourmet cuisine, but the pizzas and salads are fresh and if you're hungry and in a hurry, Little Caesars is ideal. Prices are reasonable, and the location is right near hotels in North Beach.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed December 10, 2016

Little Casars has fast service, the pizza is good and the staff is very helpful.
we payed $11 for a 8-slice pizza
we've been to the unit on Collins ave - Miami Beach

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

The pizza is always hot new ready and the staff member that work at night is friendly. This is a great location and will return soon!!!

Date of visit: August 2016