Very nicely decorated with art deco everywhere. Rooms are not the biggest and walls a little thin - they make you sign a no disturbance notice on check-in but we were woken twice at 3am just by people in next room talking loudly for a short while on their return from a bar/ nightclub (??). Our room had a problem with the toilet constantly running on which it took them a day to fix although they did knock $50 off the bill for the inconvenience. As previous reviews, spoiled slightly by having to run the gauntlet of the pushy hostesses at the sublet Il Bolognese restaurant (food there very good however) each time you want to get in as a guest. We started using the side door also. Well located at the quieter end of Ocean Drive and easy walking distance to shops/ restaurants at Lincoln Road Mall and Espanola Way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated 1939 Art Deco property located in the heart of South Beach on Ocean Drive. Rooftop terrace offering breathtaking ocean views, sun loungers and full food and beverage service. Fresh Florida seafood at Rock Lobster and finely crafted cocktails in the lobby bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Winter Haven, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winterhaven South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Winterhaven South Beach Miami