Like other reviewers, I was not impressed by the quality of the hotel but view the location as a wonderful trade off. I was in town for two nights and wanted the convenience of the beach and the ability to take a nice run along the boardwalk and people watch. This hotel provided me both at a reasonable ($150/night) rate. I did have to overlook ongoing construction of the roof deck, 30 minute times to pull the car out of valet and lack of room service. Also note that the bathroom is tiny. My knees touched the sink when using the toilet, and you can reach the sink if standing in the shower...I'm only 5'7" s no nba basketball reach here. Nice property if traveling solo or willing to overlook standard Marriott convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winter Haven, Autograph Collection is a truly unique hotel in Miami Beach, Florida - built from a renovated 1939 Art Deco property located in the heart of South Beach on Ocean Drive. Enjoy breathtaking ocean views from it's rooftop terrace offering sun loungers and full food and beverage services. Savor fresh Italian cuisine on-site at Il Bolognese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Winter Haven, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winterhaven South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Winterhaven South Beach Miami