The location was great for us. It was right on Ocean Drive across from Lummus Park and the beach. But it was also quiet at night and low key. Easy walk to anywhere in South Beach. You have to walk through the restaurant to get to the lobby and elevator which is a little inconvenient. The staff wasn't overly helpful but they were friendly. Not alot of info on the facility or the area volunteered at check in. When we asked for extra blankets, the staff got our room number, but never sent the blankets. The room was very basic. Got a handicap room for some reason. The bed was very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winter Haven, Autograph Collection is a truly unique hotel, built from a renovated 1939 Art Deco property located in the heart of South Beach on Ocean Drive. Enjoy breathtaking ocean views from it's rooftop terrace offering sun loungers and full food and beverage services. Savor fresh Florida seafood and Italian cuisine on-site at Il Bolognese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Winter Haven, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Winterhaven South Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Winterhaven South Beach Miami