The hotel is right on the beach with a pool area that has multiple sections to lay out on and a dj/lounge restaurant on the edge of the pool area. The hotel has a modern and very trendy look and feel to it. The rooms were nice, but we were essentially downgraded and had to switch rooms mid-trip to avoid being in a noisy area near the night club which is open until 5am. When we actually went to the club, LIV, which is supposively the hottest club in the area, we were considered lucky to get in. Don't ask me why because we left at 1am when nobody had started dancing and the place was only 1/4 full.
The customer service in the spa was aweful as they gave up our treatment time to another guest and then tried to charge us a 50% cancellation fee which was a result of their error in booking. We almost missed the flight because they couldn't explain $450 on the hotel room bill and managed to get it wrong after asking them to fix it twice.
I will say the spa itself was beautiful and the steak house was really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach