14,677 results
All reviewstresor towersorrento towerlapis spableau barliv nightclubpool areabeautiful hoteljunior suitelobby barocean viewamazing servicebeach servicepeople watchingpool staffvalet servicevalet parkingbeach chairs
Reviewed November 19, 2017 via mobile

We had a great weekend with friends and family for my brother's 40th birthday.
The staff were very friendly ! Maria at the Cabana and Eric at the lobby bar where awesome. The restaurants were all wonderful and with impecable service.

We hope to come back soon

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Fontainebleau H, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review! Our Team Members aim to provide exceptional service and create memorable experiences. We are glad to see we accomplished this with your stay. We will happily pass along your kind words to the entire department. We look forward to welcoming you back for another unforgettable stay!

Reviewed November 19, 2017

This was our second stay at the Fontainebleau and we enjoyed it as much as our first. This time our room was in the main building much more convenient than our last stay.
Last time we were in the convention center tower. We spent most of our days on the beach and then enjoyed the lobby bar for cocktails before and after dinner. A favorite of ours even when not staying here.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you for your kind words! Every day our Team Members strive to deliver an exceptional experience. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, took advantage of our facilities and enjoyed our property overall. We cannot wait to welcome you back the Fontainebleau Miami Beach!

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Are you looking for the best holiday destination to spend the most exciting moments with your friends? The Fontainebleau Miami Beach is the place to be, and the beach is well maintained and has outstanding staff services.
I, together with five of my best friends visited the Fontainebleau Miami Beach for my birthday party last month. The place was so lovely and with beautiful views that I am looking forward to revisiting the resort on my next birthday. The staffs were so friendly, helpful and accommodating, especially beach server Franky who was always available to take care of our refreshments.
Whenever you go for a vacation at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, do not forget to order your refreshments with a professional beach waiter Franky.
The beach services were excellent, and whenever you requested assistance, you were served professionally and without delays. Naturally, the overall facilities at the beach were very impressive, and my stay at Fontainebleau was marvelous.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Adam W

Dear Adam,

Thank you for taking the time to post this positive review. At Fontainebleau, we take customer service very seriously and genuinely appreciate your compliments and team member acknowledgment. We look forward to having you back for another unforgettable experience!

Reviewed November 18, 2017

This weekend my husband and I decided to roam the beaches of Miami and happen to stop by the Fountain Bleu hotel. Automatically we were greeted by every attendant on duty and we automatically had every reason to stay. Every worker is constantly on their toes waiting to assist you with anything and everything you need. Someone I grew so much appreciation for was a girl named Flavia. She was such a sweet heart and attended every person on the beach with such grace despite the sun and craziness, the beach was absolutely packed!!!!! Her patience never ended. We will without a doubt be back!

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

We are very pleased that you experienced a memorable time here at the Fontainebleau! We are happy that our Team Members attentiveness was noted by you and your husband. It was certainly our pleasure to have you with us. We want our guests to feel our pride in their experience. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

From check in to check out; I was pleased with the service and attention given. I arrived for a conference and was expedited on check in minutes. It was a busy weekend and all hotel staff appeared to be flustered. I was in my room without challenge. The valets were respectful and efficient. Breakfast each morning was delicious and healthy. My lunches and dinners were hot delicious and quickly delivered with courteousy. Check out was a breeze.
The nightclub was a great end to a long business trip!
In truth, I enjoyed my stay and look forward to staying again.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

We appreciate your wonderful review! We are happy you were able to experience the Fontainebleau firsthand. It is our mission to deliver a great level of service to all of our hotel guests. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your overall stay at the Fontainebleau and looking forward to welcome you back in the near future!