I was just to the Fountainebleau with my girlfriends.
I thought the rooms were on the small side, yet very stylish. We had a very nice intracoastal view from our room.
The lobby bar is very cool. The floor lights up at night giving it a very new look.
We had breakfast and lunch in Vida. The food was excellent as was the service.
The poolside service was very slow tho. It took a very long time for people to get their drinks and food. We heard alot of complaining.
We did have to take a taxi when we went for dinner, which cost about around $15.oo to get to Joe's Stone Crab. So, not too bad. This hotel is too far away for walking and we didn't want to deal with driving and finding parking.
We did have to pay extra for parking our car.
But, the new Fountainebleau is gorgeous and a fun place to getaway to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach