“Best hotel in Miami”

Ranked #46 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
Miami Beach, Florida
“Best hotel in Miami”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I could stay my all week in this hotel, everything was perfect. Rooms are amazing, many pools, Nice Beach and the night club live was a blast with a super music. You CAN find anything you want and u need, rent a car, buy clothes and much more. See u next year

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2,395)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 16, 2014

The Fountainbleau Miami Beach is an absolutely gorgeous property from the rooms, to the pools, to outstanding nightlife at LIV (I had a blast!). But of all the staff I encountered during my stay, it was the Fountainbleau staff out on the beach that really left a lasting memory for me.

I was traveling with three girls - college friends - so we were all ready for a long week of sun, drinks and relaxation. The beach at the Fountainbleau was just the place to start! It's gorgeous and as soon as we arrived we were greeted by a very friendly and helpful manager, Nekane. She quickly led us to a beautiful, big beach cabana and even brought over some additional lounge chairs to accommodate our large group. Our server, Bruno, was very attentive and kept the food and (more importantly) drinks coming! The beach itself is beautiful, but it was their service that made it memorable! I will definitely be visiting again.

Room Tip: Any room is a good room at the Fountainbleau! You truly can't go wrong.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night when arriving in Miami on our way to the keys. I wanted a wow factor hotel and this was it. We drove in and treated ourselves to valet parking after a long journey and check-in was quick and painless. We had an ocean view room that looked out over the ocean and pool area. Beds were very comfortable and the room was clean and quiet. We met a long-standing member of staff, bellman Levi Forte who used to be a famous boxer, sparring with Mohammed Ali-such a lovely guy and a credit to the hotel.

Only negative was that the hotel was much further from the bars and restaurants of Ocean Drive than we realised so we had to get a taxi there and back. Otherwise, a lovely stay.

Stayed July 2014
Thornton Cleveleys, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I have been to the Fontainebleau twice and both time it was incredible. Rooms were huge and very, very clean. Bathrooms were modern and attractive. Balcony view was perfect. Hotel staff are the best i have ever come across, nothing was too much trouble. The choice of food and restaurants was impressive and once again the service was second to none. Do not know how people can give bad reviews about this hotel, i did not have one bad point at all! If you are planning to visit, i would strongly recommend visiting Hakkasan as it was some of the best food i have tasted. This hotel is well worth the money (its very expensive)

Room Tip: Book a room in the Sorento tower, its by far the best of the towers. Visit LIV nightclub at least o...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed July 16, 2014

A beautiful art deco hotel right on the beach. They have a wonderful pool. The rooms are clean and large. The breakfast buffet is wonderful with a great variety of items. It is within walking distance of places to eat and shop.

Room Tip: Any room is nice, but ocean front is the best.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kcwKeyWest_FL
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Since I pulled up to the main drive the valet staff was very helpful and friendly. Upon check in I was upgrade to a Tresor one bedroom suite without even asking. The receptionists noticed I was really tired and hungry and decided to cheer up my day and upgrade, definitely made stay amazing! I stayed 5 days, the pools are clean and the staff are always willing to help and offer assistance. Very tentative to providing the guest a great experience. I visited the the Bleu Lounge and had a great time just relaxing and taking to other guest there. The beach area is also very nice with staff there to assist with drinks and food. The gym is also great, and the staff very friendly. This was my first time staying here and I was very impressed with staff and the hotel.I would definitely recommend to all my friends and family and will be coming back for a longer stay. Once again I would like to thank the receptionist for making my stay more amazing!!!!! Excellent rating from me and no complaints!

• Stayed July 2014
Washington
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

As we arrived before the holiday (6/30) we got checked in pretty quickly. Had drinks at bleau bar immediately, getting the party started!! Dinner at Hakkasan was fantastic!! Next day hit the beach. We had a great day under the careful supervision of our remarkable server Pablo. Beach is spectacular to say the least!!! Water is refreshing considering the Miami summer heat!!

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Caryluvs
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. Pablo will certainly be recognized for his amazing service. We look forward to serving you again.