14,696 results
All reviewstresor towersorrento towerlapis spableau barliv nightclubpool areabeautiful hoteljunior suitelobby barocean viewamazing servicebeach servicepeople watchingpool staffvalet servicevalet parkingbeach chairs
Reviewed April 29, 2014

This was my first time staying at the hotel, but not my first time in Miami. The hotel was amazing and so was the service. Ezra Monell, who is an overnight mod/supervisor provided hands down the best customer service I have ever experience. Being in town with 8 other girls for a friends bachelorette weekend, he upgraded both of our rooms and also made sure we got in to the nightclub LIV at no charge. He couldn't have been any more accomadating to our group. The room was perfect with a beautiful view off the balcony of the pool and beach. The food was spectacular and the drinks were just as great. It will be hard to stay anywhere else when I come back to Miami on my next vacation. The hotel has everything you could possibly need without having to leave the site. It was worth every penny and can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My husband and 13 year old stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. We stayed in the sorrento tower - 10 floor. The room was ok - we had an ocean view and city view which was nice - no chairs on the patio... - we decided not to spend the $45 PER NIGHT for the rollaway bed so my daughter slept on the pull out couch which was horrible so we had to put the mattress on the floor. Very noisy at night - people constantly walking the halls at all hours very intoxicated and loud. It was so crowded every where - wall to wall lounge chairs by the pools - couldn't even walk in between. Same with the beach - wall to wall people. Everything was incredibly expensive - 8 oz soda $6 - mixed drinks $20.... The food at Vidal was good. A lot of security - cant go anywhere without having to show your room key - the age of the guests and the alcohol consumption must create a lot of problems.....we did enjoy a massage - $300 but it was excellent - probably one of the best I have ever had.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank sjpKentucky
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My dear friend took me to Lapis spa for my 50th birthday, had the best birthday ever! From the moment we drove up, I felt like royalty. The hotel is gorgeous and the spa is a slice of heaven! The treatment were by far the best I ever had! We also had lunch at La Cote, great food, great service and great view!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2014

So first off i wanna say what a amazing hotel this is blew my mind away with the great customer service. The hotel itself is gorgeous. We had a breathetaking ocean view room. . It was my first time staying at the Fontainebleau to celebrate my girlfriends bacholrette party. We went to go and eat at the restaurant that was outside by the beach and the bartenders Ricky and Paacho were amazing, fun and very attentive/great customer service. They recommended and made amazing drinks/food and were super informative when it came to the hotel and miami itself. All the food we ordered was good. We loved the strawberry mojito !! Also after we finished eating we stayed for a while jamming out and dancing because the music was awesome. Loved the sexy house music that the Dj was playing because we don’t like all that crazy techno stuff. Dj Jax was super friendly and had awesome energy & music was great ..he was nice and let us take pictures with his headphones.We were there for hours dancing and never had soo much fun my girlfriend had a great bachlorette party

Room Tip: def get a high ocean view room
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2014

If you like the atmosphere of a cruise ship and the corruptness of a third world country this is your place! I had read the reviews on line and thought they must be crazy but from the time we checked in until we left, the place was a disaster. We were met with long lines for check in and found out that it was because you had to negotiate your room and location in the hotel with the hotel check-in personnel. Clearly our room that I researched had been given away and the snake oil salesman at the front desk needed to recover somehow. I had spend many hours researching the types of rooms and the location in the hotel and had decided we would like to be where the windows open so the Chateau was our booked room. We ended up with two rooms in the Sorrento Tower. Lower floor - special elevator that we were not allowed to use. It was disappointing and awful. Rooms are not well kept. We had a cigar smoker on our floor. The queen sleeper sofa was not sleepable. Essentially these rooms are meant for a couple and if you have a small light weight child, they can sleep on the pull out. We did not choose these rooms. Awful stay. Will not go back!

Room Tip: Ask for the top floor of the Chateau Building. Do come prepared to battle for your room! Do not use the spa first thing in the morning. They do not open on time.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family