Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Kimpton
$517
$362
  • Pool
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$238
$178
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
Official Site
  • Pool
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$211
$179
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$440
$249
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$262
$248
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$183
$172
14,201 results
All reviewstresor towersorrento towerlapis spableau barliv nightclubpool areajunior suitebeautiful hotellobby barocean viewamazing servicebeach servicepeople watchingpool staffvalet parkingbeach chairsscarpetta
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I'm on my last night of vacation at the Fontainebleau - and i just needed to comment about my experience. This is my third year staying at the resort and I never get tired of it. From the decor, ambiance and upkeep to the over-the-top service I can't say enough about the hotel. In particular the attendants and service personnel are exceptional. I took my family out to the beach daily during our week-long stay and was instantly greeted by the beach attendants with towels and beach chairs - didn't need to lift a finger. One member of the Fontainebleau team, Jeffrey Oliva went above and beyond in ensuring that my wife and I were comfortable and well cared for. I know that it may seem trivial but having exceptional staff and servers truly means the difference between an OK stay and a great one. Jeffrey Oliva and his colleagues represent the best in hospitality. That's why Ill keep coming back.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Thank you for being a loyal guest of Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so happy to hear our team members made your stay truly exceptional! Rest assured Jeffrey will certainly be recognized for his amazing service. We remain at your service and can not wait to see you next year!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I am absolutely speechless about this hotel! GREAT customer service and the rooms and views are impeccable. We arrived at Fontainebleau at 930 am and we were able to check in even though check in time is 4 pm. The receptionist was more than accommodating and the man that brought up the bags gave me his name and said if I need anything to all him right away.
The hotel gets VERY busy at night because of LIV. I would suggest drinking in your room because it is VERY pricey at the bar! I paid $22 for an Apple martini! Also, the snacks and drinks that are in the room are very pricey so I would suggest buying some drinks and snacks from a store nearby. The hotel is not in south beach and cabs can get expensive so keep that in mind. I will definitely be back... it was an amazing hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. It is a pleasure to learn of your great check in experience. We appreciate your recommendations and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

This is my 4th year at the Fountainbleau and this hotel is the hidden gem of Miami. The service is impeccable, the staff is not a staff, they are a team. And this team is trained to make the guests feel like kings and queens. From the pool staff to the concierge to the restaurant staff to the administration, each member is there to make you feel at home. Compared to the major chain hotels, staying at the Fountainbleau is like staying with your family.

The location is10 minutes from South Beach, 10 minutes from the newly developed area (great restaurants in an upscale residential area) at Alton and 20th Street and 13 minutes from the shopping at Bal Harbor. What more could you ask for?

To all the pool staff, thanks for taking care of my family while I was out on the golf course!!! You guys are the best.

Room Tip: Stay in the Tresor or Sorrento if you can. And if you can afford it, the suites in the Tresor have a full kitchen, living room, dining area, giant master bedroom, two full bathrooms and a washer drier.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for being a loyal guest of Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so happy to hear our team members always make you feel at home. We appreciate your kind words and welcome you back!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Great place to stay when visiting Miami. You can realy feel the vibe going in this hotel. This is the place to be! Ok, it's big, maybe Vegas-like but you'll feel at home. We stayed in the Chateau tower (original part of the hotel) on the 10th floor. Unfortunately you can't open the window but you'll definitely like the view! Rooms (deluxe) are very spacious and the breakfast buffet is great and service with a smile! Poolboys and girls will do everything to let you enjoy the sun. In for a quick coffee or snack? Pick something up from Solo, the 'starbucks' like coffee shop. But remember to bring $$$$!

Room Tip: For some rooms you have to pay something extra for sleeping in a room in the original part of the hotel. Worth it? Your walk to the pool and restaurants will be a lot shorter in my opinion. After booking they mail you upgrade possibilities.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking a moment to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. It is great to receive such lovely comments from a senior contributor like yourself. We remain at your service and look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Our vacation has been enhanced by the wonderful treatment our family was given at the poolside. Cesar, Yanet, Elizabeth, Giani & Paul did everything to make our stay fabulous. The service, the extra caring about our comfort & their charming personalities has helped make our choice to keep returning to the Fountainebleau!
Shell,Joe&Alec

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience during your recent stay at Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so happy to hear that our team members made your stay memorable. Cesar, Yanet, Elizabeth, Giani and Paul will all be recognized for their amazing service. We appreciate your kind words and welcome you back!