“Just ask for Pablo!!”

Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Ranked #45 of 210 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I can only begin to tell you about the experience we
had on the beach on our recent vacation. Miami definitely
can provide spectacular weather and water, but not know for good service. We were astounded by the service we received from Pablo Castro on the beach! He really took care of us like we were the only guests on the beach, which we clearly were not!! Let me just say, our impression of Miami has gone way up because of this visit!! Cannot wait for the next one!

2  Thank MagdaCooney
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am delighted to hear our team members made your stay more enjoyable. Pablo will certainly be recognized for his amazing service. We look forward to having you back.

There are newer reviews for Fontainebleau Miami Beach

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Great hotel, but a little pricey. I can tell you this, though. Ask for Eddie when you go to the beach. He was so helpful at setting up our chairs in the perfect spot and ensuring that we were taken care of. Great service! Great atmosphere! Out vacation would not have been the same without him!!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank MichelleY1986

Thank you for taking a moment to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am delighted to hear that our team members made your stay more enjoyable. Eddie will certainly be recognized for his excellent service. We appreciate your kind comments and welcome you back.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

We stayed at theFB on Wednesday through Friday of Thanksgiving and had a wonderful experience. Service was top notch and the facilities are impeccable. Loved the infinity pool and other touches including the very warm children's pool (it was cold on Thanksgiving!). We ate in one of the restaurants for a brunch buffet and it was five star. They actually came around with fresh squeezed orange juice continuously and everything I ate didn't taste "buffet".

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am delighted to hear that your Thanksgiving holiday with us was enjoyable. We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to your return.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

First time at the legendary Fontainebleau. Was there as a VIP guest for the Adam Lambert show. Every staff member was courteous, above and beyond. I would like to call out Abdel who helped tremendously with a small situation that I encountered that was not the hotel's doing. He was so helpful and courteous - went above and beyond. I believe that all aspects of the show were well handled, including changing venue due to weather. Dined in Scarpetta - excellent food and service! The room itself in Versailles Tower was nice. I would only call out that the first night the towels were rather rough. The towels the 2nd night were better. The pool and bar areas were great! Shopping was fun; good variety onsite of foods and beverages. Had a pedi at the spa and Beatriz did a great job! I would go to the Fontainebleau again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking a moment to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the Adam Lambert show. Abdel and Beatriz will certainly be recognized for their amazing service. We welcome you back for another great experience.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

The entire staff there were over the top great! The place was incredibly clean, the pool beautful. Think they could have used another outdoor hot tub. We were happy with free room upgrade. The gym staff was great!

Room Tip: Ask for free upgrade
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deanna G

Thank you for reviewing Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so happy to hear that our team members exceeded your expectations. We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

This past weekend I had the pleasure of staying at the Fontainebleau Resort in Miami Beach Florida. It was gorgeous from the moment we arrived till the day we left is was magical. We arrived around 4 in the afternoon and were greeted by valet parking and pointed to the front desk area for check in. As we walked through the lobby we were greeted by so many beautiful sights and helpful employees.

We got checked in and headed to our room to drop of luggage and explore the hotel. Our room was gorgeous and had a ocean front view that was breath taking.

In the room the bed was so comfortable and the bathroom was beautiful it even had a phone in it how cool is that. Plus the mini bar was stock with so many goodies it was unreal.

We left our room to go explore the beach and pool area as well get some dinner before heading to see Adam Lambert perform(that post will come later).

While out exploring the beach and pool area Melyssa Rodriguez a very sweet woman who helped make this stay at the hotel possible had a gift delivered to our room. It was a tray of the most delicious chocolate covered strawberries and bread with three kinds of spreads plus a basket of treats that were to die for.

We finally stopped flailing over the beautiful basket and gorgeous view from the room and headed to the meet and greet with Adam then to the show. The show of course was EPIC which I expected nothing less.

When we returned to our room we found our beds turned down with chocolate and bottled water on the night stand for us. It was so amazing we never wanted to leave but at last morning came and we checked out to come home. I have to say this was one of the best stays I've had in a hotel in some time. It really was worth every penny spent we are already making plans to go back in April or May for a mini vacation. Plus we are hoping that the hotel will ask Adam back soon for another performance because not only was our stay amazing but so was Adam.

I have to say that if you are ever in the Miami area and want a beautiful place to stay that makes you feel like royalty then you have to stay at the Fontainebleau. The service was wonderful, staff friendly and helpful, hotel clean and in top condition. Plus everything you need is on site including access to the beach for your kids. This really is the place to stay. think they let me move it. (review can also be found on my blog http://www.everydaylifes.com/)

Room Tip: Get one with a balcony the view in the morning is so worth it
1  Thank Rebecca B
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay at Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am delighted to learn of your magical experiences. Melyssa will certainly be recognized for her excellent service. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the Adam Lambert BleauLive concert at LIV. We look forward to having you back next year!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Stayed in Chateau great view & bed very comfy. Pool is beautiful view & always busy - get out there early if u want a spot while they r busy. 1st time at FB & I had 2 days to kill b4 work so I had to go to the beach and hang out. I was greated immediately with smiles from: Kenny,Jose S & Edwin- great attitudes and smiles. Kenny & Jose made sure I was happy and they made sure I was smiling. They both even came bk and checked on me. Steven S set my chair up such a happy guy. You have to ask for Pablo- my server and he is so Funny and always made me lol. and great sense of humar. My next day out they all rem me which was amazing. Boucher Brother FB team is "GREAT"! I got my food from Fresh - omg the fish is so fresh. U have to try it yes its pricey but it is worth it. If you go to the beach ask for these guys they r so friendly they make you want to come back and visit. I can't wait to go bk in a couple wk's with fam this time. Jose,Kenny & Edwin u made feel at home. C you soon FB fam!

Room Tip: Chateau room up higher great views
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am delighted to hear that our team members made your stay more enjoyable. Kenny, Jose, Edwin, Steven and Pablo will all be recognized for their amazing service. We look forward to serving you again.