“Incredible beach front resort”

Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Ranked #45 of 210 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for several days with a family member. Easy check-in with delightful front desk personnel. Ocean front room was lovely with very comfortable beds and incredible views. Pools were gorgeous, comfy chairs, again with great service. Private beach with an array of seating and umbrella options. Overall, an incredible property, beautifully maintained, well staffed and I hope to return soon.

Stayed: October 2013
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you soon!

There are newer reviews for Fontainebleau Miami Beach

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I only live an hour away from Miami, but have been wanting to stay at The Fontainebleau since it reopened. I was not disappointed. The front desk agent was exceptional & very helpful. The Hotel is both trendy & elegant, The inside & outside common grounds were very well maintained & beautifully decorated. My daughter & I stayed in a huge Ocean front 1 bedroom with a full kitchen. We were very pleased with beautifully decorated comfortable suite. We had 2 full bathrooms & a soaking jacuzzi tub.

We actually met LiLWayne in the elevator & had a brief conversation with him.

The grand pool area was fantastic! We loved the look and atmosphere at the pool , The only problem was that they either didn't have enough staff to manage food & beverage service or the staff was not very efficient.

The club Liv was a fun adventure. The classic set up & decor at the lobby bar & Liv was very well thought out & beautiful.

We can't wait to return for another memorable amazing getaway!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so happy to hear that you and your daughter had a wonderful experience. We appreciate your recommendations and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We love Fontainebleau, and make sure to visit at least twice a year. Great pools, exquisite restaurants, excellent service. We keep coming back for more. Scarpetta never ceases to amaze us, the attentive service we received from Steve tonight was excellent. We will be back, hopefully sooner rather than later

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you for being a loyal guest of Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed Scarpetta. Steve will certainly be recognized for his amazing service. We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This is the second time my husband and I came and spend the whole day in the Lapisspa.
Is best spa in whole Miami in my opinion. Being raised in Europe I am used to massages and I had one every time with a gentlemen name Martin. I would not go to anyone else. He is very professional , polite and does an excellent job every time.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for being a loyal guest of Lapis Spa, Fontainebleau Miami Beach. Martin will certainly be praised for his amazing service. We appreciate your recommendations and look forward to having you back.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My wife and I were visiting Mimi from SF, and were impressed with the extravagance of the Fontainebleau resort......incredible, but our waiter at La Cote, Brian, made us feel welcome and the experience there, really set this place apart.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Frank Q

Thank you for taking a moment to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am delighted to learn of your wonderful experience at La Cote. Brian will certainly be recognized for his amazing service. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stayed here for three days last week, and while I am usually ready to return home after a getaway, we definitely wished our stay was extended a bit. The service is amazing, and they really cater to you at every turn. Everyone was extremely accommodating and friendly, and really made you feel like you were their only guest. We walked the long boardwalk several times and did not see another resort as well kept as this one. Bar prices are absolutely ridiculous, but I guess you would expect that from this type of a resort. Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking a moment to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am happy to hear that our service exceeded your expectations. We appreciate your kind words and welcome you back!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

My first visit to Miami and the United states was very memorable because of the FontaineBleau.
From check in I had accidently made my reservation one day too early. As I thought this was going to be problem the reception Staff happily shifted my booking without any extra costs which was very nice.

Bed was very nice so comfortable to sleep on everynight and some lazy afternoons. Housekeeping service was perfect.

The service and staff at Solo were so nice each of them were very friendly and helpful! Great coffee and bagels. I also tried the Steak and Gotham which melted in my mouth. One of the best steaks I have had in awhile.

The biggest feature and attraction to this hotel is the swimming pool and beach. Amazing beach !!! and a Corona by the pool was heaven. I will definitely recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Miami.

Big Thanks to Mari at the concierge desk very helpful showing me around Miami. The reception staff for making everything go so smoothly. Adriana, Nico, Giselle and Leann!! you guys rock! Fontainebleau is built on a great team of staff that make experiences amazing thank you all so much!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Andy C

Thank you for taking the time to review Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so happy to hear that our team members made your stay enjoyable. Mari, Adriana, Nico, Giselle, Leann, and Solo members will all be recognized for their amazing service. We appreciate your recommendations and welcome you back!