Returned for our second stay at the Fontainebleau and it was even better than last year. Last year we met Eli, the manager, who upgraded our rooms and helped us with a few problems.
Because of him we returned this year. The first thing we noticed was that all the staff was so upbeat and glad to help with anything we requested. Also, we recognized many of the staff from the year before which tells us that they are happy at the hotel. Our rooms were lovely and we had beautiful views. We enjoyed a great breakfast every morning at Vida with wonderful service from Jamie. Our days were spent at the fabulous pool where we received more friendly service from Jay and Ray. On our last night we ate at the Gotham. The steak dinner was outstanding and we had a fantastic waiter named Michal who offered us excellent meal suggestions. Eli kept in touch with us throughout our stay to see if we needed anything and we really appreciated that. Thank you to all the staff for making our stay so relaxing and enjoyable. WE WILL BE BACK!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach