The hotel was beautiful with the exception of the elevators going out and we had to hike up 11 floors to get to our room. Liv Nightclub is very "exclusive" and they do not accomodate the actual guests who are staying in the hotel so good luck trying to get in, and be ready to pay a lot of money at the door alone. A big DJ was there one night and it was $125 just to get in. The music is awful and the staff are very rude, even though the club is convienent if you are staying in the hotel I would say don't waste your time. Solo Patissere is delicious but again the people working in there are very rude and have terrible customer service. The only good service we did have was at the pool with Caesar and the manager Jay. They took care of us and made sure we were able to get into certain clubs at night. Hakkasan Restaurant is beautiful and the food is outstanding. Scarpetta is delicious as well but you do get smaller portions and Fresh and Vida are great for breakfast and lunch! All in all I had a good time at this hotel, the pools were beautiful, some of the staff just needs to work on their customer service skills. Be prepared to spend some money here, everything is very pricey but service and gratuity is added into everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach