We stayed here for my friend's bachelorette for three nights. Check-in was quick, we were able to check-in a couple hours early and were upgraded to an oceanview room without even having to ask. I LOVED our room! While the view was the selling point, I appreciated having free wifi, a mac computer, a safe, comfortable beds and a bar area. However, I wished there was extra space in the mini fridge to place our own drinks/snacks. While there was a pool party that weekend at the resort, we opted not to spend the extra $200/person and spent most of the time at the beach. We had an amazing time there. Loved how the resort had its own dedicated beach. The beach staff were friendly and they set up our beach chairs/towels each time with not much of a wait. We also went to LIV our first night, which was a pretty nice. We purchased these tickets online in advance. Under the advice of other reviewers (thanks btw!), we purchased alcohol at Prime liquor (<10 min walk from hotel), as bottle service at the hotel was around $400.
Also as mentioned by other reviewers, the restaurants/food places here are really expensive. While other reviewers recommended cheaper food establishments ~10-15 min walk away, we ended up eating at the resort for convenience unless we took a cab further away. We ate at La Cote (average meal came up to $30), Fresh (yogurt parfait and coffee was around $15) and Gotham steak (entree alone came up to $50). I really enjoyed my salmon dish there. We also ordered room service a couple times, which was delivered in a timely manner. Overall, the staff were really friendly and attentive; there was probably one front desk staff member we encountered over the phone who was slightly less than friendly but it didn't ruin our great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach