Me and my Husband stayed here last November for 4 nights prior to a cruise. We had actually booked a different hotel on Miami Beach but after reading some of the reviews we decided to pay extra and upgrade to the FB and we're glad we did.
Upon arrival we were upgraded to a bigger room with a lovely view of the bay and the room and bathroom were exceptionally clean. During our stay we went to LIV on our first night as it was Halloween and had a great night, would def recommend even though the drinks were a lot more expensive than what we would pay back home in the UK. Bleau Bar was also good for cocktails and people watching,
We ate 2 meals in the hotel, La Vida and Gotham Steak House. Both food and service were excellent and in La Vida the Chef gave us a complimentary dessert.
Pool area was lovely and there was always fresh towels and sun loungers available. We used the gym a couple of times and there was a good choice of equipment.
We had an amazing time and it was a great start to our holiday and we would love to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach