I stayed for only one night and had an amazing time. The staff were extremely helpful and very friendly in particular a guy called Leo who gave us some great tips on where to go within the hotel. There was also a lovely lady on the front desk who kindly upgraded us to a room in the Serento Tower which had a balcony and a lovely view! We had a super meal at Gotham and again the staff were very chatty and attentive.
The hotel had a real party atmosphere, there was music playing around the pool for most of the day and in the evening we visited the hotel bars and clubs. Arkadia was a great place to have a few drinks and warm up before LIV which was a truly great club! The drinks were very expensive and seemed to get more expensive the later it got but as a large group of girls we had no trouble gaining entry.
I had an amazing time and would definitely return for a weekend of partying however I couldn't imagine this resort being the kind of place my parents would like to go away to and relax as there was a young crowd intent on partying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cancelon and Jetsetter so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach