Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$191
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$172
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$178
$329
$247
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$339
$299
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$235
$169
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$173
$169
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
$199
$995
$679
14,294 results
All reviewstresor towersorrento towerlapis spableau barliv nightclubpool areajunior suitebeautiful hotellobby barocean viewamazing servicebeach servicepeople watchingpool staffvalet parkingbeach chairsscarpetta
Reviewed May 14, 2013

When I was booking our trip, I didn't understand the hotel and its many buildings, room types, view options, amenities options, etc, so I (unknowingly) booked a room in the unrenovated (read that as OLD and REALLY FAR AWAY) tower without microwave, fridge or even coffee pot! The room was tiny for our party of four big adults (two of whom are my grown kids!). I was miserable, and my Mother's Day trip was destined to be a disaster...a very expensive disaster.

After the first night, upon seeing that I was ready for early checkout, Colin at the front desk spent a long time with me, explaining the different options. Without going into all of those here, I will just say that he helped us upgrade and SAVED THE DAY. Our trip was expensive, yes, but so so worth it. Every experience at FB felt luxurious once we upgraded!

I cannot thank this kind, patient, knowledgeable front desk employee enough!!! He quite literally saved the day....and our entire impression of this hotel. Thanks FB -- and Colin -- for a great Mother's Day! <3

(without the help of Colin, these five stars would have been one, and this review would have ready verrrrrry differently)

I do want to add that I love the well equipped gym! What a variety of weights, and it has StairMasters -- this cardio got me ready for the Bacardio at the pool later on! :)

Room Tip: Make sure you pay a little extra to get into the newer and bigger rooms. WELL WORTH IT!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank JessicaSilva1231
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for sharing your kind praise of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach team members. I am so happy to hear that our team members made your stay with us amazing! We strive to provide the best customer service and this is a great example of that. We welcome you back!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The hotel itself was great we had a one bedroom suite on the 23rd floor of the tressor building over looking the ocean. the room was amazing, and the view was even better. My only problem with the hotel (other than they charge 7 bucks for a cup of joe) is the fees. we had to pay 17.95 a day in resort fees which we thought would include parking like in most other hotels, but only at check out did we find out that we were being charged an additional 38.95 for parking! They never once before mentioned that we would be charged 38.95 for parking.

Room Tip: Pay the little extra it costs for an ocean view its definitely worth it.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ab305
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. It is great to hear that you truly enjoyed your guest room and spectacular views. I am sorry to learn that your great experience was hindered due to our prices. We hope to have another opportunity to exceed your expectations!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

My friends and I stayed at the Fontainebleau for a Bachelorette Party and we had the best time!! Jefferson by the pool and Serge at the front desk made our experience the best it could possibly be. They were so accomodating and helpful and they went out fo their way to make sure we had a great time! I will defiintely be going back to this hotel. We had so much fun and the beach and pool were amazing.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Anonymous333Denver

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so happy to learn of your amazing time with us. Jefferson and Serge will certainly be recognized for their great service. We look forward to your next trip to Miami!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The hotel is huge with lots of things to do: shops, restaurants, clubs, bars and many more. It has several pools and equipped beach.
The hotel provides beach chairs free of charge to the hotel guests, cabanas are for rent at very high prices (around 1500k $ for 1 day). However during the weekend the hotel is so crowded that you are not likely to get the sun beds if you wake up too late. Crowds of people are going to and forth in front of you, music is very-very loud by the pools. So I would not consider this hotel as a family one good for kids, but I would rather suggest to choose it if you are having a bachelor or bachelorette party or you just want to party. Things that I did not like:
-No turn down service
-No umbrellas to take in case of rain
-No slippers in the room on arrival
-Inconvenient shower
-Shabby room - paint coming off the ceiling (Tresor building)
-No hot water in the tab for a long time late in the eve
Few thing about the spa: good facilities: pool, steam rooms. The treatments were also very good & professional. However I was not satisfied with the staff: no tour around was performed, when I asked to call my husband to the pool from the men's changing room, the message was not passed along, so after 30mins I had to dress up and go find him myself. Also the one thing I did not like was a terribly strong smell of chlorine after the spa pool-it stayed on the skin and swimming suit for days after!
And here comes the biggest disappointment of all:
During the check out we were given a 6-pages bill. We started to go through it and realized that they have put in the things we never taken from the minibar! We found at least 300$ worth of stuff that was not supposed to be there + we found 100$ more after leaving (as we were late for our flight, we could not spend too much time on this & also it was hard to check everything as we spent 9 nights there and we could not remember how many waters or beers we took each day). The lady at reception took these 300$ of alcohol off our bill without discussion, so I think that this is a regular thing for them to do and they just hope that some people would not notice that! This is a pure fraud and we were really disgusted on the way this 5-star hotel made their business.
To sum up: the hotel is huge with lots of stuff to do, but the service is surely not up to a standard of a 5-star luxury hotel - there is purely too much people and the staff cannot provide the high level of service to everyone. And be very careful about the fraud with the minibar! It can cost you at least 400-500$ extra!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank KSB1984

Thank you for reviewing your reviewing the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am sorry to hear that our service provided to you was not satisfying. I apologize for your mini bar troubles. Our mini bars have a grace period of 20 seconds after a guest removes an item. Your constructive criticism will be shared with our team in an effort to better our hotel for you and other guests. We hope to have another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This place is big, loud, bold...but still we enjoyed our stay with a 3-year old daughter. The room was excellent - as we got an upgrade to a junior suite. The pool area is generous, however I recommend to come timely in the morning, before the "hangover crowd" appears. What stroke me most was the quality of the food in restaurants. We had our best dinners during our entire Florida trip, whereas the Gotham steakhouse is most recommendable. The only downside was that everything tends to be a bit pricy, but if you are ready to spend money and you like lively hotels, got there!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cosmopolitan165
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for your gracious recommendations of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am excited to learn that we were able to provide you with the best food on your travels throughout Florida. We look forward to your next trip to Miami!