Fontainebleau Miami Beach
$201
$168
Kimpton
  • Beachfront
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$238
$178
$369
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$217
Official Site
$349
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$239
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$279
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$211
$199
$428
$288
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
14,193 results
All reviewstresor towersorrento towerlapis spableau barliv nightclubpool areajunior suitebeautiful hotellobby barocean viewamazing servicebeach servicepeople watchingpool staffvalet parkingbeach chairsscarpetta
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My friends and I stayed at the Fontainebleau for a Bachelorette Party and we had the best time!! Jefferson by the pool and Serge at the front desk made our experience the best it could possibly be. They were so accomodating and helpful and they went out fo their way to make sure we had a great time! I will defiintely be going back to this hotel. We had so much fun and the beach and pool were amazing.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Anonymous333Denver
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience during your recent stay at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so happy to learn of your amazing time with us. Jefferson and Serge will certainly be recognized for their great service. We look forward to your next trip to Miami!

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The hotel is huge with lots of things to do: shops, restaurants, clubs, bars and many more. It has several pools and equipped beach.
The hotel provides beach chairs free of charge to the hotel guests, cabanas are for rent at very high prices (around 1500k $ for 1 day). However during the weekend the hotel is so crowded that you are not likely to get the sun beds if you wake up too late. Crowds of people are going to and forth in front of you, music is very-very loud by the pools. So I would not consider this hotel as a family one good for kids, but I would rather suggest to choose it if you are having a bachelor or bachelorette party or you just want to party. Things that I did not like:
-No turn down service
-No umbrellas to take in case of rain
-No slippers in the room on arrival
-Inconvenient shower
-Shabby room - paint coming off the ceiling (Tresor building)
-No hot water in the tab for a long time late in the eve
Few thing about the spa: good facilities: pool, steam rooms. The treatments were also very good & professional. However I was not satisfied with the staff: no tour around was performed, when I asked to call my husband to the pool from the men's changing room, the message was not passed along, so after 30mins I had to dress up and go find him myself. Also the one thing I did not like was a terribly strong smell of chlorine after the spa pool-it stayed on the skin and swimming suit for days after!
And here comes the biggest disappointment of all:
During the check out we were given a 6-pages bill. We started to go through it and realized that they have put in the things we never taken from the minibar! We found at least 300$ worth of stuff that was not supposed to be there + we found 100$ more after leaving (as we were late for our flight, we could not spend too much time on this & also it was hard to check everything as we spent 9 nights there and we could not remember how many waters or beers we took each day). The lady at reception took these 300$ of alcohol off our bill without discussion, so I think that this is a regular thing for them to do and they just hope that some people would not notice that! This is a pure fraud and we were really disgusted on the way this 5-star hotel made their business.
To sum up: the hotel is huge with lots of stuff to do, but the service is surely not up to a standard of a 5-star luxury hotel - there is purely too much people and the staff cannot provide the high level of service to everyone. And be very careful about the fraud with the minibar! It can cost you at least 400-500$ extra!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank KSB1984

Thank you for reviewing your reviewing the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am sorry to hear that our service provided to you was not satisfying. I apologize for your mini bar troubles. Our mini bars have a grace period of 20 seconds after a guest removes an item. Your constructive criticism will be shared with our team in an effort to better our hotel for you and other guests. We hope to have another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

This place is big, loud, bold...but still we enjoyed our stay with a 3-year old daughter. The room was excellent - as we got an upgrade to a junior suite. The pool area is generous, however I recommend to come timely in the morning, before the "hangover crowd" appears. What stroke me most was the quality of the food in restaurants. We had our best dinners during our entire Florida trip, whereas the Gotham steakhouse is most recommendable. The only downside was that everything tends to be a bit pricy, but if you are ready to spend money and you like lively hotels, got there!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cosmopolitan165
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for your gracious recommendations of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am excited to learn that we were able to provide you with the best food on your travels throughout Florida. We look forward to your next trip to Miami!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

No denying FontaineBleau as a "scene", but the hotel staff was nothing short of amazing. Every person from the check-in desk, the the maid service, to the poolside, beach-side staff, the waitstaff in the restaurants was excellent. They were trained well; they wanted to help make our stay wonderful, in such a kind, professional and genuine way. Darrell, our server at Vida restaurant, was the best! The food was great too, but he brightened our entire day (even more). Thank you all.

Room Tip: balcony upgrades are worthwhile - so beautiful!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TommiBoston
FBHotelManager, Manager at Fontainebleau Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Thank you for recognizing the awesome team members at Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am happy to learn that Darrel from Vida was able to brighten your day. He will certainly receive high praise for his great service. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Beautiful rooms, amazing room service... The pools, gym.. The club. Restaurants... Wonderful lobby I would always stay at to grab a drink at night.. If you are looking for a high class place, definitely go for this hotel....

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Ninkaaaa001

Thank you for reviewing the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. I am so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience and enjoyed our facilities. We appreciate your high praise and look forward to your return!