Fontainebleau Miami Beach
$223
$451
$369
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$250
$217
Official Site
$324
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$381
$369
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$198
$179
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$269
$199
thepalmshotel.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
$269
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$264
$246
$388
$284
14,117 results
All reviewstresor towersorrento towerlapis spableau barliv nightclubpool areajunior suitebeautiful hotellobby barocean viewamazing servicebeach servicepeople watchingpool staffvalet parkingbeach chairsscarpetta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Let's start off with the exceptional service at the pool! Nicky was so charming and sweet. She happened to be our server two days in a row, and a bravo to her on such a phenomenal job. Anthony and Luque helped us find chairs quick and easy. Charly and Dani at the bar were excellent as well. All the pool staff was friendly and very attentive.

The dining was definitely 5 star! My favorite was Hakkasan! The best dining experience I've ever had. Truly worth the money spent on this trip.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the FB! Melisa Cardenales was great in the VIDA restaurant! She made me feel very welcome and did a great job serving. She served me at both Breakfast and Lunch meeting..amazing job!!! PURA VIDA. Room was amazing 15flrs up over looking the pool...wow!! I will definately stay there again based on the service, staff and accomdations.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The Fontainebleau Miami Beach is by far One of the best hotels in the world. Everything from A to Z is First class. It was my Girl Friends 26th Birthday and she wanted to stay somewhere super nice. It was a little over our budget but we decided to pay a little extra and spoil our selfs. THE BEST IDEA EVER! Howard at the front desk is what you call a first class gentleman. He was the most helpful man I have ever encountered while checking into a resort. My girlfriend thinks he is a angel lol. We both work in the hospitality business and can truly appreciate a man such as Howard! He has some super good karma coming his way! Howard made our stay at the Fontainebleau 1000x better! The room was in the trestor tower on the 15th floor and had and amazing view of the pool and resort grounds. Room service was amazing and soo good! Having a mac in the room was super helpful. We also had a little kitchen area that was very helpful as well. The pool was amazing and we had a private pool on the 7th floor that was open 24/7 that was amazing to come back to after a long night of partying. All the drinks are super over priced but it is the Fontainebleau so its expected. We ate at almost every restaurant on the grounds and had the best experience at Scarpetta! Our waiter Carlos was amazing and also a stand up man! everything during dinner was amazing and we will be back! Blade sushi is also amazing! The best drink we had while staying was deff the pina colada with a floater, 2 of them cost 46 dollars but well worth it! We also Enjoyed the beach chair service, we met the GM of the Beach chairs (i think) and he was super helpful! All in all we had the time of our lives, such an amazing hotel with amazing staff! If your looking for a place to stay for any type of trip this is the place!

Room Tip: trestor tower is amazing!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elliot G
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have been to many hotels over the last 10 years, primarily for business, and have never had nearly as bad of an experience as in this dump.

First, the prices are outrageous. Now this was expected, but its all the additional charges they throw into every service/product that will skyrocket a bill!

Second, the service is absolutely terrible. While you will come across a decent human being working for the hotel, they are almost exclusively valeting your car. The front desk people are clueless and constantly refer to "their system" as justification for why they are screwing you and refusing to help you. They originally gave me a handicapped room, which is a massive annoyance for a 6 foot 4 inch man. Then after a long conversation with some arrogant jerk at the front desk they switched me to a room right above their night club. The music was so loud that it was nearly impossible to sleep. Again after a long conversation, "their system" could not accommodate any more modification to my reservation.

Third, there are a ton of hookers patrolling the hotel looking for pray. This is beyond disgusting and completely unacceptable for $600/night establishment.

Fourth, during my checkout they managed to squeeze an additional $1000 into my bill. While, they eventually removed the charges, this took up 45 minutes and progressively more rude conversations with the next manager. Additionally, after straightening out my bill the valet lost my car and it took around an hour to find it. I got to the airport with about 20 min before take off and almost missed my flight.

SIMPLY RIDICULOUS!!!!!! I WILL NEVER EVER STAY HERE AGAIN!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
10  Thank James K
Reviewed March 5, 2013

So this review may be slanted from the fact that we had just arrived from 2 nights at the luxurious Breakers in Palm Beach and the fact that we stayed a Sat during Spring Break but I can't see us going back anytime soon. This place is a party 24H, we felt like cattle being hearded around the pool and corridors. The modern decor looks cheap and the prices are really high with no service to show for it. The checkin attendent was rude, our room was tiny and the bathroom was a very awkward and very difficult for 2 ppl toget ready in. The beach was crowded and on a slant so it was very hard to get good afternoon sun without all the blood rushing to your head. As for the pools, its all cabanas near the pools so if you don't want to pay the up charge for them then your basiccally stuck on an scorching artificial turf roasting again like a piece of meat, no were near the tempid pools. Nothing refreshing here not even the overpriced drinks. Its like a high end mexican resort but at triple the price.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple