This was our first trip to Miami (and the Fontainebleau) and it was outstanding! Initially we had a bit of a rocky experience with the valet service, which we later learned is a contracted company. This made sense to us as the staff of the Fontainbleau was exceptional; pleasant, accommodating and professional throughout the remainder of our stay. During our frustrating experience with the valet company, one of the front desk staff members, Mona, took special care to stay with us while the situation was resolved. She is a true professional and set the bar for customer service standards of the hotel. After all was resolved, she followed up with us to make sure that the remainder of our trip (we had just checked in) would be positive and offered to assist us with all of our needs during our stay; dinner reservations, room service, etc. We credit Mona (and in the end, all of the service providers at the Fontainbleau) for one of the best hotel experiences we've ever had. We will be back (and hope to see our girl, Mona!) very soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach