Stayed here for 3 nights with friends to celebrate all of us turning 40 this year! We were so impressed with the staff from beginning to end! Not only did they take great care of us, but they were genuinely nice people! While we waiting for everyone to arrive, Charlie at the pool bar was great fun and got the weekend started off on the right foot! Had dinner at Scarpetta that night which was delicious-try the brussel sprouts, and mushroom polenta!! You really don't ever have to leave this hotel with all the great places to eat, places to hang out and people watch, etc!
A special shout out to Sarah and Kendra at the pool for humoring us ladies and helping us decide what drink we should try next, and Bryan for making sure we always had clean towels! When we finally pulled ourselves away from the pool, we went for a walk on the beautiful beach and enjoyed swimming. The color of the ocean was amazing!
We also enjoyed stopping at the 7th Floor pool/hot tub to enjoy the view on the way up to our room.
Have a drink (or many) at the lobby bar, definitely the place to be to watch everyone lining up to get into the nightclub "Liv!"
We were so sad to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach