I just returned from a 5 night stay at the Fontainebleau. The hotel is beautiful and clean. The pool area and beach are fantastic. The service is outstanding. This is a hotel for people that want to enjoy life. The restaurants are great as well. Everything in the hotel is very expensive though and most everything has a 18% service charge (tip) so be careful when you sign the bill. The lobby bar at night is very fun and the nightclubs are fantastic but not worth the $100 cover charge. The hotel has celebrities walking around if you are a autograph seeker. I was at the hotel for a conference and they did everything extremely well, even the food which is tough for a group of 800. There is not much around the hotel so you'll need to cab to any shopping or restaurants. The rooms are very clean and well appointed. I did not use the spa but heard amazing things about it but I can say the gym is outstanding when compared to other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach