“Best Experience”

Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Ranked #43 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My stay there was an amazing expererience. I had the privilege of meeting the hotel manager David Arraya who made sure we met all our needs. The hotel offers a lot of amazing featues going from the pool, beach acces and restaurants. I will definitely go back any chance I get. Once again special thanks to the friendly and caring staff and a very special thanks to David Arraya

• Stayed: September 2012
Write a ReviewReviews (13,610)

Reviewed October 12, 2012

I went to South Beach as a sort of reunion with my best friend last month and had the BEST vacation that surpassed my expectations of Miami! The Fontainebleau was so relaxing and the bed service was the best! The hotel Manager Eli Kostbar treated us like VIPs and we were so impressed that we almost didn't even make it to the actual beach because we didn't want to leave the pool lounge and party! In fact we spend most of our weekend there!!! In addition to the amazing pool, the best nightclub in Miami is Liv which is also at the Fontainebleau. Next time I go to Miami I'm going to make sure I stay at this hotel, it has the best that Miami has to offer!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My girlfriend and I spent three fantastic days at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach. What a great experience it was! The service was fantastic as were the people. We would thoroughly recommend the Gotham Steak House. Our waiter Virgil was the consummate professional who made our experience very special. We both had an opportunity to enjoy the services at the Lapis spa, which were first class. If you ever find yourself in Miami, you must make it a point to stay at the Fontainebleau.

Room Tip: Ocean View is the way to go!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Just back from a week in Fontainebleau. Very nice hotel/staff. Great restaurants (Hakkissan fantastic) - very clean. However a lot of family's - not much action poolside or at bar mid-week. That said - there didn't seem to be much going on in Miami at all mid-week. I'm afraid it does not compare to Vegas when it comes to the party scene!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We went for a fab girls' weekend & the fountainbleau certainly provided that!! Hotel is gorgeous & their staff were very accommodating & friendly. Everything is very well maintained & if we ever called for anything, housekeeping would respond w/in mins. The pool operations mgr, Daniel Bondy went above & beyond to ensure our comfort & relaxation by the pool.
The Negatives were: drinks were literally $15-20 each & sm bottle of water was $7!! Also we had the scare of our lives when the fire alarm went off at 5 am TWO NIGHTS IN A R(both were false alarms). That being said I highly recc the Fountainbleau & can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Fontainbleau for a week. The service is really 5+ from the waiter Isaac at the Vida restaurant to the gym controller Alvin. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. The rooms were very clean. Food was fresh and tasty. The pool was very clean, hosts and hostesses were constantly available to take orders and help guests out besides for the bartender who was making a whole big deal when I wanted to get my husband a drink since he did not have his ID on him (hello we were at the pool) My only issue was the LIV nightclub was impossible to get in to I was disappointed that we were not informed when we checked in that there was a ticketed event the weekend that we stayed in the Fontainebleau. The spa was an amazing experience, do not miss out on that! There is a pool, rain shower, sauna, steam showers, and a quiet room (my favorite) you spend all day there. Another pointer, there is a lot of walking to get from place to place keep that in mind if that might be an issue for you and your party. When you decide to stay at this hotel I hope you enjoy as much as we did!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I took a trip to Miami last month and had the best time! The only bad part was that we stayed at The Cleavlender and not at Fontainebleu! My next trip to Miami I will make sure I book my room there because we never left! They have the best night club (Liv) and the best pool party/lounge area! There was no reason to even leave the hotel.... I would recommend anyone going to Miami to stay at Fontainebleu! They also have great customer service. Everyone was very friendly, especially the hotel Manager (Eli Kosbar). He took very good care of us and made sure we had everything we needed. He was never too busy to point us in the right direction. I can't wait to go back to Miami!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends