We arrived at midnight having taken 3 flights lasting 24 hours. With 2 staff on reception and a group of 4 to check in, we were stood waiting for almost 25min. However, we advised them it was our honeymoon and were upgraded to a suite within the Tresor tower - absolutely beautiful. With 2 balconies facing out over the ocean we very quickly forgot about the check-in delay. The suite comes with a fully functional kitchen so after a quick visit to Walgreens we were making our own breakfasts each morning. You get a free Mac in your room and free wifi in the resort. They also give you a booklet of vouchers on arrival. Pls check this before you use any of the facilities as there are some good deals. I can recommend the Italian restaurant Scarpetto which has 20% off on a Sunday. Everyone appeared to prefer the main hotel pool versus those which are linked to each residential tower. Dress to impress for LIV and I really do mean that. There is a bus that runs 24 hours to South beach directly outside the hotel if the cabs fares are becoming too much. Concierge is very helpful if you would like them to arrange acces to other clubs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach