From the very minute we checked in at Fontainbleau we were treated with class!!! We had a little hiccup at the front desk. The guy at the front desk named Andy was patient but he needed some assistance so the front desk Supervisor named Derrick was AMAZING!! He came over assisted Andy and handled everything very professional!!!! They gave us an upgrade of our room which was in the Sorrento.....your talking about breathtaking!!!! Oceanview room w/balcony, stocked bar, king bed, a separate sit down area (living room) flat screen in the bathroom w/whirlpool tub!! All of that & much much more! Thank you Derrick!! Coming all the way from Kansas to Miami was well worth it!! I loved Fontainbleau & we will be back! The other only little problem we had was at the Bleau Bar! The night shift bartender. We were told we could watch the final four basketball game there so we asked the lady bartender did they have a television? (we didn't know because it was behind a curtain) she was so rude & snotty I didn't deal with her. The night manager handled it & turned the game on & it was settled from there. Rock chalk Jayhawks...remember we're from Kansas!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus – a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. We invite you to enter a world where you are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax – however you define your perfect day. Express yourself in an environment that surrounds you with every kind of pleasure and invites every sort of adventure. Following a $1 billion renovation, the 22-acre oceanfront hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs; two chic nightlife venues; a two-story, 40,000-square-foot spa, expansive poolscape, a pristine Atlantic Ocean beach and state-of-the-art conference and event facilities. A landmark since its debut in 1954, Fontainebleau has been restored and transformed by a team of renowned architects and designers to create the most dynamic destination resort on the eastern seaboard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Fontainebleau Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Hotel Miami Beach
- Fontainebleau Resort Miami Beach